Leelou

Mafia forum off season chat thread

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dreams. I am a traveller in both time and space, to be where I have been.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Oh god.

A doctor, who specializes in skin diseases, will dream he has fallen asleep in front of the television. Later, he will wake up in front of the television, but not remember his dream.

Tell me someone gets it.

Lol 80

If all the animals along the equator were capable of flattery, then Thanksgiving and Hallowe'en would fall on the same day. 

Y R nobody post?

Recharging mafia batteries...  in a couple months a game will cease to feel like an obligation and start to feel like fun again. 

maaad fun and stuff.

I'm interested, when we get back to game season at least.

Was considering, maybe the few that are here would want to do a couple of very small very quick games like two step?

AFC east is gonna suck balls this year.

Maybe for Miami (frauds) and New England (almost done).  I like the idea of 2 fun-to-watch rookie QB's being housed in the same division.  

Edited by Jetsfan80

It's looking complex/retarded. It was mainly gonna be for lulz but I can change it up or step aside if people want.

So 80 is helping you?

Maybe for Miami (frauds) and New England (almost done).  I like the idea of 2 fun-to-watch rookie QB's being housed in the same division.  

EAD.

The Devils signed Jaromir Jagr this offseason.  They and the NHL are forever dead to me as a result.

The feeling is mutual.  Hate your face.