• Please log in to reply
541 replies to this topic

#1 T0mShane

T0mShane

From devil to Bevell, '15

• Members
  • 24,693 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:55 AM

WOOOOOOOO JETS GO DOWN TO MIAMI TO TRY AND PLAY SPOILER IN AN OTHERWISE MEANINGLESS GAME FOR THE FRANCHISE.

Fret not! We get SIXTEEN MORE MEANINGLESS GAMES NEXT YEAR!!!
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#2 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 24,693 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:00 AM

Dolphins scouting report:

Hired an offensive coach from the Holmgren tree last year. That coach has turned former WR-turned-QB Ryan Tannehill into one of the league's up-and-coming young stars, and has turned the moribund Dolphins into one of the league's most dangerous young teams. Joe Philbin replaced former Jets great (and Rex Ryan clone) Tony Sparano.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#3 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 24,693 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:04 AM

Jets Scouting Report:

Who cares? Nothing that happens on the field has any significance anyway. It's off the field, where the whole franchise is celebrating seven wins like they just went 16-0, that makes the Jets who they are. You can hear the chants emanating from the offices of Florham Park right now: "WE'RE ALMOST FIVE HUNDREEEEDDD! WE'RE ALMOST FIVE HUNDREEEEEEDDD!"

#4 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 24,693 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:10 AM

Results of the deciding Rex Ryan poll:

Q1: Should Rex Ryan Return: Yes/No

Result: 672 Yes Votes, 34 No Votes

Q2: Which word rhymes with Orange?: Potato/Porridge

Result: 456 Potato Votes, 387 Porridge Votes

Q3: Are you a stay at home mother who thinks football is "neat"?: Yes/No

Result: 687 Yes Votes, 42 No Votes

Q4: Ice cream for dinner? Yes/No

Result: 749 Yes Votes, 0 No Votes

#5 New York Mick

New York Mick

Still Censored

• Members
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:23 AM

I'm starting to think you're angry with the Jets.

#6 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 24,693 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:39 AM

image-23.jpg

Edited by T0mShane, 29 December 2013 - 05:40 AM.

#7 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 24,693 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:41 AM

^Pwns The Jets

#8 New York Mick

New York Mick

Still Censored

• Members
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:14 AM

^Pwns The Jets

A Mexican owns the Jets? I thought a dumbass rich white guy did.

#9 Jolot

Jolot

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 349 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:41 AM

Tom why are you so stressed ?...once we get Rex an all-pro to fill all 53 roster spots watch him work baby.

#10 sourceworx

sourceworx

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,102 posts
  • LocationPatchogue, NY

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:44 AM

Watching T0m unravel makes me happy.

#11 Jolot

Jolot

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 349 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:45 AM

^Pwns The Jets

This is the most disturbing part because it's so accurate, the media had an agenda...to keep Rex because allows them to bully and control him and they were terrified of a button down adult alpha male coming in and taking over, they executed their marketing campaign in such a perfect way that the fans and Woody bought it hook line and sinker, political campaigns should take note of this blueprint.

#12 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 24,693 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:52 AM

This is the most disturbing part because it's so accurate, the media had an agenda...to keep Rex because allows them to bully and control him and they were terrified of a button down adult alpha male coming in and taking over, they executed their marketing campaign in such a perfect way that the fans and Woody bought it hook line and sinker, political campaigns should take note of this blueprint.

It's true. Idzik with Bevell would treat the media like lepers. No more drunken hillbilly head coach to feed them self-promoting scoops, no more nitwit guarantees or chuckling pressers after narrow wins against dreg teams. God forbid Mehta has to work for a story.

#13 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 24,693 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:56 AM

My favorite thing you're already seeing today: assorted media implicitly congratulating themselves today by saying that giving Rex one more year is "smart." Their reasoning as to why it's "smart": because I dunno he deserved it cuz seven wins.

Edited by T0mShane, 29 December 2013 - 07:57 AM.

#14 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 16,023 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:57 AM

last game day of the year

kinda sucks

"Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand."

#15 Smashmouth

Smashmouth

Make us proud Wrecks

• Members
  • 12,337 posts
  • LocationDallas Tx.

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:01 AM

Why didn't Rex call a press conference on the Pro Bowl Results ?

072713-Texas-Aggies-Johnny-Manziel-LA-PI

Proud Member of the AVM

#16 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 24,693 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:01 AM

Cimini makes me puke. Cites that Rex is "good box office." Fails to cite ESPN's own stat that the Jets are ranked 23rd on percentage of seats sold at Jets games this year, just ahead of the Bills who have to move to Canada to avoid blackouts.

#17 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 24,693 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:03 AM

Why didn't Rex call a press conference on the Pro Bowl Results ?

"Boyitellya they're all Pro Bowlers in there, COUGH except the ones Tannenbaum or Idzik drafted."

#18 Smashmouth

Smashmouth

Make us proud Wrecks

• Members
  • 12,337 posts
  • LocationDallas Tx.

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:20 AM

"Boyitellya they're all Pro Bowlers in there, COUGH except the ones Tannenbaum or Idzik drafted."

obviously no doubt and stuff

I actually watched the last presser just now on the Jets official site and Rex says, " I really think this team has improved and that much will be evident Sunday vs the Dolphins." So in Rex's world after a 5-4 start then going 2-4 over the last 6 games we've Improved. Miami's D is going to eat us alive today

072713-Texas-Aggies-Johnny-Manziel-LA-PI

Proud Member of the AVM

#19 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 24,693 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:22 AM

obviously no doubt and stuff

I actually watched the last presser just now on the Jets official site and Rex says, " I really think this team has improved and that much will be evident Sunday vs the Dolphins." So in Rex's world after a 5-4 start then going 2-4 over the last 6 games we've Improved. Miami's D is going to eat us alive today

Jets football would dictate that they announce a three year extension before the game, then go out and lose by 40.

#20 Jolot

Jolot

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 349 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:24 AM

Cimini makes me puke. Cites that Rex is "good box office." Fails to cite ESPN's own stat that the Jets are ranked 23rd on percentage of seats sold at Jets games this year, just ahead of the Bills who have to move to Canada to avoid blackouts.

And Rex owes these guys his job now, jeez can you imagine how bad the leaks will be?...we thought he was ciminis and mehtas bi#*h before?

#21 Jolot

Jolot

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 349 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:28 AM

" hey Rex my coffees a little cold go heat it up., oh and I need some gossip about your offense for my deadline ".... Yes sir Mr. Mehta....I be right back with your hot coffee and your story Mr Mehta Sir....

#22 Jolot

Jolot

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 349 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:41 AM

the more I think about this the more disturbing it is, he has the media to thank for his job, they own him now, you really think they're not gonna cash in?

#23 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 24,693 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:44 AM

the more I think about this the more disturbing it is, he has the media to thank for his job, they own him now, you really think they're not gonna cash in?

Rex is too arrogant to see it that way, like Herm. He doesn't acknowledge that the reason the team stinks due to anything he did. Literally the only thing he pins on himself is when an opposing back gets over 4 ypc. Everything else is somebody else's problem.

#24 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 56,710 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:08 AM

Does anyone want to talk about the game? This other stuff us getting old.

An actual game thread woukd be cool. If I was home I would start one.

#25 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 24,693 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:11 AM

Does anyone want to talk about the game? This other stuff us getting old.

An actual game thread woukd be cool. If I was home I would start one.

Rex extension=9,000,000 clicks

Dolphins game=257 clicks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users