National writer says Nick Mangold is Jets' most overrated player

F.Chowds

Meh. If not Mangold, who? Who else on the Jets might be overrated? He and D'Brick would be my two choices. 

exactly. mangold is the only guy on the jets that at least one person in the country thinks is elite. what would they say about anyone else? "everyone agrees this guys stinks, but we think he actually stinks worse than the consensus--OVERRATED"

?

haven't seen one poster say geno is a franchise QB in the making and a sure thing.  some point out his last 4 games were better than his first 12 and that is reason for hope

anyone who thinks it is even possible for geno to be a franchise qb is overrating him. he's a real life nuke laloosh, only there won't be a happy Hollywood ending where he puts it all together after a training montage.

We all love NM but not for nothing was it the Giants loss where he snapped the ball off his leg on the goal line? (One of those games) The blame fell on the qb of course. And there was also the shotgun snap vs. Titans that ended our season-- again solely #6 fault.....which is fine...just saying tho.

We all love NM but not for nothing was it the Giants loss where he snapped the ball off his leg on the goal line? (One of those games) The blame fell on the qb of course. And there was also the shotgun snap vs. Titans that ended our season-- again solely #6 fault.....which is fine...just saying tho.

Sanchez sucks.

This all fits into the loss of passion thread thing for me. The new sports age of multimedia 24/7 radio, TV, internet coverage. It's stupid.

Loss of passion? Have you tried warming oils and role playing?

Meh. If not Mangold, who? Who else on the Jets might be overrated? He and D'Brick would be my two choices. 

D-Brick is a middle of the road OT at best had one good year and yes was over rated ... Mangold would be just fine if he didn't have to deal with a terrible LG next to him every year. His play has slightly declined but I expect a big improvement from Winters which will put Mangold back where he belongs IMHO. We could have a very solid ball control offense in the making this year it all depends on Geno not going Sanchez with the turnovers and Improving his accuracy. Personally I would like to see us pound the ball down our opponents throats and Mangold will be a huge part of that

Archived