Hot twin red headed hoowahs arrested in NC

SenorGato

192179_630x3541.jpg?w=650

Here's their ad from Backpage:

Hot and sexy beautiful fun Twins – 20

HELLO THERE FELLAZ, ARE U iN NEED OF TWO SEXY YOUNG TWINS WITH EXCELLENT TALENT
EVERYTHING YOU DESIRE LIES WITH US
WELL WE ARE The ONE YOU’Ve BeeN WAiTiN FOR NOT TO MENTiON We are THE SWEETEST ON EARTH
We HaVE A PERFECT BODY WiTH THE SOFTEST SKIN…
So LeT Us MaKe Your DREAMS come True & Then Some

U WiLL NoT Be DiSAPPOiNTeD

Give us a call
No TEXT or Out Calls OH IM KERRI IN THE BLACK & Krystal in the cheetah

The sister on the left looks crazier than the proverbial sheethouse rat. I would bet she is the bad speller.This is a day at the office for her.

The sister on the right looks like she is now questioning the choices she has made in her life.

The sister on the left looks crazier than the proverbial sheethouse rat. I would bet she is the bad speller.This is a day at the office for her.

The sister on the right looks like she is now questioning the choices she has made in her life.

I bet the one on the left listens to Iggy Azalea. The one on the right finds it too racy.

I <3 Raleigh.

WARNING:  A NSFW pic included in the link below:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/twin-sisters-arrested-for-prostitution-786543

In a June 13 Facebook post, Katelyn told a male acquaintance that she and her sister were working to “get our sh*t together” and “trying to turn our live around and better our selves.” The message, which referred to prior drug use, concluded, “we bout to start workin makeing honest money.”

lothropsisters1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If you click through there are some bathroom pics. Nothing nude, but your boss would definitely think you're surfing for hookers at work.

Is that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon... you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices, and I tell you, people do that all the time.

Is that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon... you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices, and I tell you, people do that all the time.

"I've always been attracted to cleaning women."

• 3 weeks later...

Archived