No Theme Role Crazy Mafia - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

RandA_lThor

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the guests at Ape's house stared at each other.  Someone had locked them in, and it was starting to smell like feces.   There was hell to pay for that.  One of them was going to die.  They all started talking and arguing amongst each other.  Then they realized that Arsis wasn't saying anything.  "Hey speak up or we'll lynch you."  Arsis remained silent.  "Well, **** you then."  And they lynched him.

Arsis started laughing.  "You are all idiots."

No one has died.  It is now Night 1.  Deadline in 18 hours, 9 AM PST on the 1st, or 12 PM EST on the 1st.

You guys are ******* terrible at this game. I post in every damned thread but this one and every wonders why but you don't stop to think for two seconds that it's for a reason? Like maybe I was silenced and I couldn't post in the game thread? Bunch of morons.

You guys are ******* terrible at this game. I post in every damned thread but this one and every wonders why but you don't stop to think for two seconds that it's for a reason? Like maybe I was silenced and I couldn't post in the game thread? Bunch of morons.

Slow your roll sunshine. If you truly were silenced it had been eons since we seen that role here.

Slow your roll sunshine. If you truly were silenced it had been eons since we seen that role here.

I'm just playing it up for fun.

I was silenced. I'm not going to not post when I could have claimed some bs role and it would have worked and not wasted my 1x lynch proof day 1. Scum tried to pull a fast one by piling on me and then silencing me.

Scum loves to silence their own to make it seem like a town cover.

I like how Arsis thinks he's good at this game, btw. Just FYI, you're not.

I never once said that I was good. I said you were horrible especially with how much you talk about how great you are. That said you're better than pac and he talks twice as much smack.

I never once said that I was good. I said you were horrible especially with how much you talk about how great you are. That said you're better than pac and he talks twice as much smack.

You're not good.  At least you know it...but when everyone else sucks, like you claim, you imply you think you're better than us...and you're not, like not even close, in fact, you're disaster in most cases.

I am the best in this game.  It's proven time and time again.  You're just to dull to see it.  No big deal.  You're not the first.

I'm just playing it up for fun.

I was silenced. I'm not going to not post when I could have claimed some bs role and it would have worked and not wasted my 1x lynch proof day 1. Scum tried to pull a fast one by piling on me and then silencing me.

I believe this btw.  I dont think they would have locked me onto you with a vote control if you're scum and then silenced you as well.

That said, we havent seen a silencer in a while but it was common practice to silence a scummate early to get a town cover on them.

You're not good. At least you know it...but when everyone else sucks, like you claim, you imply you think you're better than us...and you're not, like not even close, in fact, you're disaster in most cases.

I am the best in this game. It's proven time and time again. You're just to dull to see it. No big deal. You're not the first.

The best? Like everything else you've ever done in life you stink of mediocrity. You have mediocre username and a mediocre avatar. You even have a mediocre "vote lock" excuse.

The best? Like everything else you've ever done in life you stink of mediocrity. You have mediocre username and a mediocre avatar. You even have a mediocre "vote lock" excuse.

GREATEST SCUM HUNTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you refer to my reveal about my vote, an excuse?

I'm jealous of you. I wish I was half as good as you. While being humble.

Sharrow. Ape. Danx. Three best.

Other than that everyone else had games they played great and others they stunk. The only truly horrible player I can recall is jetsbabe. She could not survive day 1 as town or scum. LoL

Sharrow. Ape. Danx. Three best.

Other than that everyone else had games they played great and others they stunk. The only truly horrible player I can recall is jetsbabe. She could not survive day 1 as town or scum. LoL

So much truth packed into one post lol

You could have like 3 full games with only our great "retired" or "semi-retired" players in one, the remaining OG in the second, and the new folks in the 3rd

1.  Sharrow

2.  Dan

3.  DPR

4.  OG BG

5.  TEH VICIOUS

6.  Slats

7.  JVo "Y" R

8.  SMC

9.  CTM

10. EY

11. Brett

12. Wom**

**Not sure if Wom is really retired from here or not, but meh.  I couldn't think of a different 12th.

Archived