JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BG ISO (for whoever is interested):

Votes Verbal

Disses Arsis for the lame dissing

Leelou asks him where are his usual tldr posts and he said they'll come eventually. Maybe he'll show them off post game :tongue:

Unvotes, votes 80.

Shows up three days later saying he's been busy, all apologetic. Promises he'll get caught up.

8 hours later posts again, reiterating the apology but saying that now he's caught up and he'll chime in.

He decides to chime in about what characters scum might have, while we're allowed to claim them.. yada yada yada. Useless post, imo.

Corrects what's been said about previous Star Wars games, saying he only used characters from the new trilogy.

Quotes a clarification I made about false claims being common in DM and says that character claims don't mean much. So basically this is him chiming in.

About a over a day later he places a vote on Rand (third on his train) because he says his exchange with Verbal was odd... and that he has to agree with Verbal that something is off.

He also says he appreciate smash because his activity levels makes him look good.

He's gone for a day and a half. Misses Rand claim and smash's lynch.

Shows up and he's all omg. I'm so sorry things have been crazy. If I'm dead, let me know. Seems like an overkill to come across all clueless and not knowing what's going on.

JiF points out that BG's sorry posts are a scum tell. BG is all... really? I don't know, maybe. I don't even remember how I used to play. bla bla bla. Overplays the whole thing again and says that he's just been busy. But that he's pretty much done reread and he'll chime in.

We're more than 24 hours later... still no chiming in from his part :tongue:

Basically..... on day 1 BG jumped the CFD on Verbal jokingly. Then joke vote on 80. Took him ages to chime in and when he finally did, eventually, he jumped on Rand's train for bogus reasons. Never unvoted after Rand claimed nor was around when deadline struck.

Overall he's been abusing the clueless angle. Making a point of pointing out that smash was participating less than he was. He disappears in convenient times, promises to chime in, but doesn't really volunteer much and his reactions seem overdone and artificial.

The folks around here who know me a while can assure you that neither cluelessness nor nonsensical reactions are an act.  :P

Can't blame you for your opinions though, but frankly there's nothing much for me to really say on the matter, as what I said before was true.  Probably shouldn't have signed up, but too late for that crap now.  The Rand situation was all about not even being here between his claim and the lynch.

The folks around here who know me a while can assure you that neither cluelessness nor nonsensical reactions are an act. :P

Can't blame you for your opinions though, but frankly there's nothing much for me to really say on the matter, as what I said before was true. Probably shouldn't have signed up, but too late for that crap now. The Rand situation was all about not even being here between his claim and the lynch.

There's nothing much for you to say? How about delivering on your promise to chime in? You manage to find the time to show to defend yourself but you offer zero thoughts.

There's nothing much for you to say? How about delivering on your promise to chime in? You manage to find the time to show to defend yourself but you offer zero thoughts.

Since I apparently need to remind you of this, that comment was made while I was in the midst of catching up and unaware that we were already in the midst of night.  It would have been outright moronic to start chiming in at that point, and you should know this full well.  And while my admittedly limited prior comments on the game didn't get your stamp of approval, they were still there.  The funny thing is while I didn't actually find you particularly scummy, at the very least you've clearly got a serious rager for me that perhaps has clouded your judgment (see: the nonsense about my supposed refusal to unvote when I simply wasn't here).  I'm curious, would you have preferred if the rare occasions I have hopped in this thread included me outright ignoring the comments that were directed at me?  Of course not, but I guess we shouldn't let a little thing like reality get in the way.

Anyway, I've certainly been less than helpful this game, but I'll throw in what I've got now.  As far as the ****sticks still in this game, I think at this point we can at least disregard 80 and JiF (as much fun as it is to kill those 2) from the lynch pool for today.  Verb has got posting frequency as about the only thing he's got going over me, but he's coming across as more disinterested than scum to me.  Despite my paragraph ranting above, I actually don't get a scum vibe from Nyn, just think she's sporting a little too much wood for me is all.  Crush and AVM are the ones who I probably have the most questions about, for different reasons.  And neither's attempts to hammer a dead man walking in Arsis really convinced me of much either way.  While I know this is never popular, I will say that Crush has just seemed very un-Crush-like to me this game.  Probably not the best way to base it, but more just a gut feeling.  He seems to be putting a little too much effort into being the cuddly fat guy we all love while not getting himself really in the mix of things, unless someone else brought his name up (I know, who the hell am I to judge, but whatever).  Beyond that, the only strong push he made was for Smash's lynch while acknowledging that he was likely town.

As far as AVM, while he's been keeping himself in the mix of what's been going on in the game, it's been without making a big impression, which just always makes me weary; ultimately chiming in on things while keeping a safe distance.  I also found it odd that AVM was one of the folks asking about character info early.  The only possible benefit I saw to anyone with that was the scum making sure they didn't screw up when trying to do fake reveals.  Of course it would obviously be retarded to go after the uncountered doc (which I can freely admit my stupid ass forgot about while writing the vast majority of this post, until just now stumbling across it in the reread).  Anyway, I'm not going to delete this sh*t out just to make myself look like less of a dipsh*t (even if I probably should), so instead I'll just say it might be something to keep an eye on.

So based on all of that TL;DR bullsh*t, my vote would seem simple...

Vote: Crusher

That should keep me covered for the next few days.

Since I apparently need to remind you of this, that comment was made while I was in the midst of catching up and unaware that we were already in the midst of night.  It would have been outright moronic to start chiming in at that point, and you should know this full well.  And while my admittedly limited prior comments on the game didn't get your stamp of approval, they were still there.  The funny thing is while I didn't actually find you particularly scummy, at the very least you've clearly got a serious rager for me that perhaps has clouded your judgment (see: the nonsense about my supposed refusal to unvote when I simply wasn't here).  I'm curious, would you have preferred if the rare occasions I have hopped in this thread included me outright ignoring the comments that were directed at me?  Of course not, but I guess we shouldn't let a little thing like reality get in the way.

Anyway, I've certainly been less than helpful this game, but I'll throw in what I've got now.  As far as the ****sticks still in this game, I think at this point we can at least disregard 80 and JiF (as much fun as it is to kill those 2) from the lynch pool for today.  Verb has got posting frequency as about the only thing he's got going over me, but he's coming across as more disinterested than scum to me.  Despite my paragraph ranting above, I actually don't get a scum vibe from Nyn, just think she's sporting a little too much wood for me is all.  Crush and AVM are the ones who I probably have the most questions about, for different reasons.  And neither's attempts to hammer a dead man walking in Arsis really convinced me of much either way.  While I know this is never popular, I will say that Crush has just seemed very un-Crush-like to me this game.  Probably not the best way to base it, but more just a gut feeling.  He seems to be putting a little too much effort into being the cuddly fat guy we all love while not getting himself really in the mix of things, unless someone else brought his name up (I know, who the hell am I to judge, but whatever).  Beyond that, the only strong push he made was for Smash's lynch while acknowledging that he was likely town.

As far as AVM, while he's been keeping himself in the mix of what's been going on in the game, it's been without making a big impression, which just always makes me weary; ultimately chiming in on things while keeping a safe distance.  I also found it odd that AVM was one of the folks asking about character info early.  The only possible benefit I saw to anyone with that was the scum making sure they didn't screw up when trying to do fake reveals.  Of course it would obviously be retarded to go after the uncountered doc (which I can freely admit my stupid ass forgot about while writing the vast majority of this post, until just now stumbling across it in the reread).  Anyway, I'm not going to delete this sh*t out just to make myself look like less of a dipsh*t (even if I probably should), so instead I'll just say it might be something to keep an eye on.

So based on all of that TL;DR bullsh*t, my vote would seem simple...

Vote: Crusher

That should keep me covered for the next few days.

Good job BG.  You've earned yourself a nap.

Did read part of BGs post. Then stopped. When people want to vote Me they always say I'm being loveable or whatever and not playing. Kind of an odd reason to vote after not playing here for a year. He has no idea how I play now. Anyhow I would vote him but looks like its me or Verb today. So..

vote verb

Did read part of BGs post. Then stopped. When people want to vote Me they always say I'm being loveable or whatever and not playing. Kind of an odd reason to vote after not playing here for a year. He has no idea how I play now. Anyhow I would vote him but looks like its me or Verb today. So..

On phone vote verb

Would you prefer if I said you were being an intolerable douche? :tongue:

Would you prefer if I said you were being an intolerable douche? :tongue:

Either is fine.  Its just every game every body who who wants to vote me always prefaces it with, "Crusher isn;t playing he is just being Crusher."  Half the time I have played more than them but thats what they say.  

Archived