Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're still on this "delayed" reveal as your defense?  Is this all you guys can come up with in your QT?

I've explained my rational numerous times.  

I revealed cop because I got a guilty on you,  Pretty simple logic.  I tried to at first, not have to reveal.  Realizing that wouldnt be possible a little while later (I was at work an in a meeting between posts) it was obvious to me that revealing was necessary because we're at lylo even though I'd be exposed with the Doc getting taken out.  I decided to answer the questions about my vote with a reveal.

But lets keep belaboring this already pointless defense. 

Read the post skimmer its not about the delayed reveal

I'm down for another choice.

Vote Vic

its obvious you don't believe JIF

Timing, delay, yadayada...its the same pointless sh*t that means nothing because I HAVE A GUILTY ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! 

WTF!!!!!!!!!

No dumb ass its not about timing or delay

Its about either a really stupid town play .... Or a winning move for scum.

I had heat before you voted me all you had to do was sit back since no one was pushing for you to be lynched. But you chose to reveal and that as a town move is about as dumb as it gets because then the town Cop who scum is not aware of just outed himself and will die tonight with no protection. As town it made no fu@king sense to reveal.

JiF, are you lying? 

No

its obvious you don't believe JIF

No dumb ass its not about timing or delay

Its about either a really stupid town play .... Or a winning move for scum.

I had heat before you voted me all you had to do was sit back since no one was pushing for you to be lynched. But you chose to reveal and that as a town move is about as dumb as it gets because then the town Cop who scum is not aware of just outed himself and will die tonight with no protection. As town it made no fu@king sense to reveal.

So what you had heat on the first day?  That particular day started off with you voting Arsis, Leelou voting Vic and me voting you.  Nobody followed me to you, so this "heat" you're manufacturing is bull sh*t....just like the rest of your "cases".

Holy sh*t this is frustrating.  It made no sense to reveal?  I was being questioned about my vote on you.  Nobody was following me to you.  So, I had no choice.  We're at lylo.

Anyone notice how Smash's defense just keeps changing.  First it was how I revealed, which I explained because of the whole Doc situation.  Now all of a sudden his position is there was no point to reveal.

okay...

Anyone notice how Smash's defense just keeps changing.  First it was how I revealed, which I explained because of the whole Doc situation.  Now all of a sudden his position is there was no point to reveal.

okay...

Its not changing JIF there are just many ways to look at it but of course your going to disagree with that as would I if I were on your side of the argument.

You explained because of the whole doc situation ??? You had no doc to protect you so rather than wait to see how the vote played out you just went ahead and revealed which should tell everyone you had no fear of dying because with me getting lynched the game is over.

Your reveal was NOT a town move Period. You can argue that all you want but really all your doing is trying to discredit me and the numerous cases Ive made against you.

Answer a simple question for me JIF why di you reveal when no one had yet weighed in with no doc protection and 3 scum still in the game ?

I don't have anything to reveal. At this point we are going to lose the game by lynching me. Going in another direction while we have JiF claiming cop and Smash playing spastically is ridiculous. Like throwing a slant on 1st down on the goal line to try and win the SB. If anything it feels like a scum move to yell HEY DON'T LOOK OVER THERE and try and move the train in the other direction. 

At this stage the only person I feel 100% certain is town (outside of AVM) is JC even though he's voting me. I'm down with going wherever those two go. 

Its not changing JIF there are just many ways to look at it but of course your going to disagree with that as would I if I were on your side of the argument.

You explained because of the whole doc situation ??? You had no doc to protect you so rather than wait to see how the vote played out you just went ahead and revealed which should tell everyone you had no fear of dying because with me getting lynched the game is over.

Your reveal was NOT a town move Period. You can argue that all you want but really all your doing is trying to discredit me and the numerous cases Ive made against you.

Answer a simple question for me JIF why di you reveal when no one had yet weighed in with no doc protection and 3 scum still in the game ?

You're all over the place.  I dont even know what you're trying to get at anymore.

I've explained everything more than once.  

I don't have anything to reveal. At this point we are going to lose the game by lynching me. Going in another direction while we have JiF claiming cop and Smash playing spastically is ridiculous. Like throwing a slant on 1st down on the goal line to try and win the SB. If anything it feels like a scum move to yell HEY DON'T LOOK OVER THERE and try and move the train in the other direction. 

At this stage the only person I feel 100% certain is town (outside of AVM) is JC even though he's voting me. I'm down with going wherever those two go. 

Did anyone ask you to reveal ?

Answer a simple question for me JIF why did you reveal when no one had yet weighed in with no doc protection and 3 scum still in the game ?

You're all over the place.  I dont even know what you're trying to get at anymore.

I've explained everything more than once.  

Answer the question . Why would you out yourself as the cop before anyone weighed in with 3 scum still left in the game ? Would it have been better to wait and be patient to see if anyone also voted me ?

Have you noticed that you aren't even voting? 

Answer the question . Why would you out yourself as the cop before anyone weighed in with 3 scum still left in the game ? Would it have been better to wait and be patient to see if anyone also voted me ?

Dude, you're all over the place.  Originally, you questioned my "delayed" reveal and called it a horrible, stupid, obvious scum move.  I explained why, which answers this redundant question but now you're saying I should have slowed played...which is exactly what I did.  Which is it Smash? 

Lets do this one last time;

You voted Arsis.

Leelou voted Vic.

I voted you but provided no explanation.

My vote, prompted questions, therefore, I decided to reveal...an hour in a half later, remember?

I did try to be patient because the Doc just died.  See if people followed.  Nobody did.  Instead it was questioned.  Therefore, I decided the best course of action was to just reveal since we were at lylo.

My vote, prompted questions, therefore, I decided to reveal...an hour in a half later, remember?

I did try to be patient because the Doc just died.  See if people followed.  Nobody did.  Instead it was questioned.  Therefore, I decided the best course of action was to just reveal since we were at lylo.

I can see below it prompted some really difficult questions. As a matter of fact it looks like you could have easily made a case since I was so scummy :rolleyes: and had Leelou and Vic hop on to vote me ... Instead you chose to reveal. It was a horrible move as a town player to reveal at that stage with no Doc and a 4-3 town/scum ratio.

Vote Smash

Official Day 3 Vote Count

Arsis (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - Jif

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

vote Vic

I can move to Smash, but I'd rather some discussion before putting anyone at L-2 today. 

Been away all weekend. The 3 boys keep me busy and was mothers day. Hope everyone got to enjoy it with their moms.

TFW AVM thinks I'm scum

tumblr_na3pzlvkRu1tezt7xo1_500.jpg

That being said Wombat usually has a good read on Leelou and he flipped town so I'm gonna run with his read. 

JC I NEVER feel good about, his post count is usually low so I can't trust how I'm feeling on him.

Right now I would go Arsis or Smash.

Smash has played in a manner I'm having a hardtime to get a read on. He's not nearly as paranoid when scum as I can recall- Jif can you elaborate your vote on that one a bit more? 

Arsis is new to me, so I'm not sure if I'm trying to read into his moves too much or if he's scum. 

Official Day 3 Vote Count

Vic (1) - Leelou

Smash (1) - Jif

Arsis (1) - Smash

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Does having a guilty on him suffice? 

BOOM!!!

Dude, you're all over the place.  Originally, you questioned my "delayed" reveal and called it a horrible, stupid, obvious scum move.  I explained why, which answers this redundant question but now you're saying I should have slowed played...which is exactly what I did.  Which is it Smash? 

Lets do this one last time;

You voted Arsis.

Leelou voted Vic.

I voted you but provided no explanation.

yep you half assed it as scum. you made no attempt to get people to vote me because in reality you had NO case. Your best move, as scum, was to claim Cop and end the game. Only problem was you did a really sh*tty job or I would have been dead yesterday. Your arguments against me has no basis and they are ridiculous rants that borderline beg people to vote me. LOL LULZA and LMAO are not good arguemnts JIF hopefully my teammates will see through it and vote your scum ass out.

yep you half assed it as scum. you made no attempt to get people to vote me because in reality you had NO case. Your best move, as scum, was to claim Cop and end the game. Only problem was you did a really sh*tty job or I would have been dead yesterday. Your arguments against me has no basis and they are ridiculous rants that borderline beg people to vote me. LOL LULZA and LMAO are not good arguemnts JIF hopefully my teammates will see through it and vote your scum ass out.

Is having a guilty on you a good argument, Smash?

lulza

I cant keep defending your moving goal posts Smash.  You're contradicting yourself. 

I've explained why I did what I did.

The bottom line is, I have a guilty on you.  

Not contradicting at all . Im breaking things down to the simplest form. I have given numerous reasons for players to read...they may not have been laid out in the best way possible but they are there to read. You on the other hand have made no case at all. you claimed Doc and proceeded to laugh at everything and push the mock outrage. its a bad plan if it were not, like I said , I would be dead and so would the town

Is having a guilty on you a good argument, Smash?

lulza

no JIF its not because at this stage people are having a very hard time believing you. The guilty verdict your pushing is in your mind and all your doing is asking us to believe you, that's not a case JIF. I have explained until blue in the face the holes in your play and your asnwers to my questions quite franky stink of scum

Not contradicting at all . Im breaking things down to the simplest form. I have given numerous reasons for players to read...they may not have been laid out in the best way possible but they are there to read. You on the other hand have made no case at all. you claimed Doc and proceeded to laugh at everything and push the mock outrage. its a bad plan if it were not, like I said , I would be dead and so would the town

You've changed your case at least 5 times now.  Its ridiculous.  

no JIF its not because at this stage people are having a very hard time believing you. The guilty verdict your pushing is in your mind and all your doing is asking us to believe you, that's not a case JIF. I have explained until blue in the face the holes in your play and your asnwers to my questions quite franky stink of scum

I'm fine with people having a hard time believing me.  It's lylo.  They should take their time.  Hopefully they come around and see I'm not lying and lynch you.  At least in that case we make it another day.

Archived