Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Honestly Smash, JiF and Arsis all seem disingenuous. Smash just isn't as completely and utterly flabbergasted that people are voting him, I really am not sure if there's a cop given the roles out there, and Arsis just...is Arsis.

If I had to vote one of the three...based off gameplay, Smash. Based off what I think the balance is, JiF. And based off one single post, Arsis (String him up! Post)

look dude I'm not sure what you want me to act out here. JIF is horrible at this yet you just keep looking for me to melt down ?

Want o do something constructive go back and read the thread and see how much scum hunting either one of those guys have done if you don't want to bother then do me a favor and vote me off so this game can end not much else I can do here to convince .

I've been through this a few times in the past year and got voted off as townie while idiot scum who make terrible plays just skate by.

If Nolder wanted 10 ******* cops in the game I guess that would make more ******* sense

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So? Jiffy lube is the cop? Has a guilty on smash? Hmm

String him up! vote smash!

Am I correct in assuming this is all the input we're getting? :tongue:

yeah I've made my last post because if the above posts by Arsis hold up I'm taking a long break from this game not to mention the bullsh*t JIF has put in front of you where you have to ask the claimed cop for his god damn results you know the same idiot who investigated the ******* uncountered Doc.

Vote Smash

Does having a guilty on him suffice? 

BOOM!!!

JIF votes me at 8 am then comes back 1 1/2 hopurs later and claims hes the cop ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you have got to be ******* kidding me/

pay attention

yeah I've made my last post because if the above posts by Arsis hold up I'm taking a long break from this game not to mention the bullsh*t JIF has put in front of you where you have to ask the claimed cop for his god damn results you know the same idiot who investigated the ******* uncountered Doc.

Appeal to emotion. If you people who cried about how baf mafia is now actually played instead of cried it'd be back to where you want it to be. You're not actually playing. Crying about other people's activity/gameplay and then threatening to quit if people don't follow the case you didn't make? Makes sense to me....

Not.

Appeal to emotion. If you people who cried about how baf mafia is now actually played instead of cried it'd be back to where you want it to be. You're not actually playing. Crying about other people's activity/gameplay and then threatening to quit if people don't follow the case you didn't make? Makes sense to me....

Not.

stop your bullsh*t Arsis I made my case you and JIF have offered nothing to this game.

Lets see JIF explain why it took him an hour and a half to claim cop after he voted me ....

stop your bullsh*t Arsis I made my case you and JIF have offered nothing to this game.

Lets see JIF explain why it took him an hour and a half to claim cop after he voted me ....

It's not bullsh*t it's the truth. You think you did more than you did. All you did was complain, appeal to emotion and threaten to leave.

Yeah, I know lol. You have just been really odd to me this game and admittedly I'm wondering if I screwed up and let you off the hook with Lizzie. I'm quite conflicted.

FTR...I'm JiF, Smash and Vic.  

We probably need to unravel the Cop thing.  Is JiF who he says or not?

You think they're going to fake claim cop, this close to end game, on one of their own?

Meh....

If Vic and JiF are both scum there is absolutely no way they don't go for the perfect game here. They go big and the town is in disarray, no way I believe the 3 of them are scum

your way smarter than to keep questioning this.

1. JIF votes Smash at 8:00 am

2. JIF claims Cop at 9.23 am

3. JIF gives no investigation results and when promted by AVM he claims he investigated the Un-countered Doc.

4. JIF's arguments directed at me are what amounts to LOL cause the guy has nothing to offer and has basically done no scum hunting at all this game.

5. Arsis claims Im going off emotion yet does not bother to comment at all on the facts I presented and claims I've done nothing ???

At this point you have to be a special kind of idiot to side with these 2 scum. Im 100 % sure both Jif and Arsis are scum and Im torn between Vic (who has done next to nothing this game) or JC (who has done next to nothing this game)

Leelou has pushed Vic so I can go either way when it comes to JC or Vic as long as we get rid of JIF and Arsis first because if we don't this game is over.

Tbh, part of the reason I think Vic is scum is that we're getting our asses kicked lmao. That and the CTM NK screamed Vic.

But I really, really, really don't want to lead a lynch on Vic in his first game back. So if we could just lynch someone else that's scum and me get NK'd that'd be greaaaaat

3. JIF gives no investigation results and when promted by AVM he claims he investigated the Un-countered Doc.

4. JIF's arguments directed at me are what amounts to LOL cause the guy has nothing to offer and has basically done no scum hunting at all this game.

5. Arsis claims Im going off emotion yet does not bother to comment at all on the facts I presented and claims I've done nothing ???

At this point you have to be a special kind of idiot to side with these 2 scum. Im 100 % sure both Jif and Arsis are scum and Im torn between Vic (who has done next to nothing this game) or JC (who has done next to nothing this game)

Leelou has pushed Vic so I can go either way when it comes to JC or Vic as long as we get rid of JIF and Arsis first because if we don't this game is over.

See THIS is what I've been waiting for from you all game man.

What do you want me to explain?  That I voted you right out the gates, with no explanation (jeez, I wonder what that means), as if we've never seen a cop do that before?  lmfao. Other than the name calling and insults, is this all you've got?  Thats your defense?  I didnt reveal immediately?  I slowed played it?  haha okay

I wanted to see reactions.  I wanted to slow jog around the bases.  I wanted drama.  I'm ******* Batman. 

What do you want me to explain?  That I voted you right out the gates, with no explanation (jeez, I wonder what that means), as if we've never seen a cop do that before?  lmfao. Other than the name calling and insults, is this all you've got?  Thats your defense?  I didnt reveal immediately?  I slowed played it?  haha okay

I wanted to see reactions.  I wanted to slow jog around the bases.  I wanted drama.  I'm ******* Batman.

Batmeh. And his name dirty no good English butler...you can both refer to rule 14. Should have known you'd be working for England, harboring the enemy. If we fail, we fail with conviction.

FOR FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!

vote JiF

/AwesomeVM'd

Smash's case:

- I voted him but didnt reveal I was the cop till later 

- I'm horrible at this game

- This is a terrible play that nobody should believe

- If certain play is going to fly around here, I'm not playing anymore

- Fear mongering

- More insults

- I've contributed nothing to this game (which is rich coming from the guy who openly ignores the first couple of days)

- Insults

See.  lol

Batmeh. And his name dirty no good English butler...you can both refer to rule 14. Should have known you'd be working for England, harboring the enemy. If we fail, we fail with conviction.

FOR FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!

vote JiF

/AwesomeVM'd

You're kidding, right? 

Fwiw, I couldn't possibly be less effected by the "if I get lynched I quit" talk. It actually kinda makes me want to vote Smash. But at this point if I'm going down it shall be in a glorious blaze of fire and failure.

I mean, you know...or tied to a bench and beheaded. Either or, really.

See THIS is what I've been waiting for from you all game man.

Wait, you actually bought that?

Holy sh*t man.  Because I didnt reveal right away?  lol  And that's a lol before mentioning the doc died last night leaving me exposed.  Now it's another lol

vote Vic

Pretty sure we need to resolve the Smash/JiF controversy first...you look scummy for this line...

Honestly I saw she posted and unvoted before I saw what it was.  That's...puzzling.  Thought there was going to be a quick two on JiF.

If JiF were town with 10 users reading just then...he probably gets a quick vote or two with how I'd been dancing around voting him.

Archived