Lizzie (1) - Wombat

Lily (1) - JiF

CTM (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - CTM

Not Voting (1) - JC

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Pac adds another townie...

I'm here to hammer if needed.  

Anyone want to recap today's activities.

I offer to hammer

I agree your train is silly but the only reason for any train on day one is to get a reveal and some information, other than that they are all silly. How PAC got off the hook is beyond me, now your refusing to reveal. If this is the case whats the point of voting day one at all ?  

Unvote CTM vote Pac

Saying "I Won't reveal" is hot garbage.

comes in with vote #6.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Lily (5) - JiF, Pac, CTM, JC, Lizzie

Pac (5) - AVM, Arsis, Vic, Lily, Smash

Lizzie (1) - Wombat

Wombat (1) - Leelou

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

DEADLINE:  Friday, May 8, 11 AM EST/8 AM PST

Is it probable that Lily's train to L-2 had zero scum on it?

***looks at JiF*** 

So you don't know by now after all this time playing with me that I absolutely hate it when people dodge claims ? Why did I choose to stay with PAC ? No real reason other than he was the first one run up and I would have much rather see him reveal than Lily since he was the first to get pushed. Its day one, there really are no cases yet and Pac refuses to reveal because he's a stubborn mule or he's scum trying to stay consistently stupid.  

This makes sense in hindsight.

unvote vote pac

blind lynch his no revealing ass

Yes, CTM puts an easy vote on Pac but the whole train was pushed on Smash's narrative.  Too convenient?

well heres your chance to hammer Pac ...you know you want too ... But I'll understand if he gets another chance ... 

L1 Pac don't be a hard ass

^^^Smash encouraging Wombat to hammer^^^

unvote vote pac

so now the blind hammer ? You are a psychopath

Smash pokes the dead king.

fwiw Pac I didn't want you to get blind hammered and I stated as much. If you happen to be the guy who does get run up and not want to reveal at least do something. Now knowing you were in mower training it sucks you got blind lynched certainly that was not my intension and you know that. getting you worked up for more info certainly was intended

Huh?

Hey JC rather than just cherry picking posts out of conversations at the time very early in the game why don't you just vote me ?

If you bother to look back you will notice wombat and I had a little back and forth as I felt he was scum that's why I made the post I did but of course you come along and try to change the context of that just like you did with the PAC posts.

As I said earlier I figured you for scum but Vic's actions or lack there of were pushing me in his direction rather than yours .... Now that I see you are deliberately trying to sway town against me with posts you are taking out of context I'm leaning back to you

I'm willing to lynch Smash for that AtE...his typical scum play.

The only reason I haven't is the balance question. 

@ AVM, you good with this approach or do you want to wait?

For those of you who bash the JN mafia...this is where we earn our stripes...or not.

We just need to stay reasonable and talk it out.

Patience and discussion are virtues.

+1

Like I've said all along, gameplay makes me lean Smash...but I can't get past the notion that a town cop just seems like too much. Add that to JiF not playing it particularly well (and your point on Lily is strong) and he's just not sitting well with me.

Btw to clarify, I could get past the investigating of Lily. It's a fair point that while I'd play it different that's just my style of play...certainly doesn't solidify him as scum.

If JiF is fake claiming...I think him, Vic, Arsis is my final answer (at least this day phase lol). If JiF is legit, Smash then who knows.

You and Leelou are doing exactly what I'd expect town versions of yourself to do. Doesn't seem forced, there does seem to be slight genuine frustration with some of the play on both of your parts. In other words...at least for now I think I finally lean town on both of you pretty solidly.

Do you guys even play mafia here anymore?

1.  That wasn't a soft claim.

2.  Smash is legit scummy for some of his actions regarding Pac.

3.  Given the massive sheeping of Lizzie onto Smash combined with the fact that he pulled back, it's highly unlikely that Lizzie is scum here.

It's like you guys don't even try to think anymore and just go with whatever your knee-jerk reaction is.  This is disgusting.

Vote Arsis

Wombat intel

Im legit scummy for my actions against Pac ?? You're an Idiot.

Smash replies

Vic is in the ******* twil;ight zone of mafia and hes right on the edge of scum

JC - Scum

WWW- Scum

Arsis = Scum

Vic - possible scum

BTW...what changed your read on me ?

Here's where I am right now:  I'd rather lynch you than Lizzie.  I'd rather lynch Arsis than either of you.

vote Arsis

Wbat/lizzie team confirmed.

Only a teammate would try to cover for that nonsense

Defensive Arsis is scummy?

Hey JC rather than just cherry picking posts out of conversations at the time very early in the game why don't you just vote me ?

If you bother to look back you will notice wombat and I had a little back and forth as I felt he was scum that's why I made the post I did but of course you come along and try to change the context of that just like you did with the PAC posts.

As I said earlier I figured you for scum but Vic's actions or lack there of were pushing me in his direction rather than yours .... Now that I see you are deliberately trying to sway town against me with posts you are taking out of context I'm leaning back to you

I disagree -- he's posting some condemning things on Vic and esp JiF there as well.

I know your frustrated (as scum or town), but we're trying to work this out. We're up against the wall, got a raw deal with Lizzie, and are trying to pull a rabbit out somehow. Take a deep breath, trust we'll figure it out if you're town or refer to rule 14 if scum :) lol

+1

Like I've said all along, gameplay makes me lean Smash...but I can't get past the notion that a town cop just seems like too much. Add that to JiF not playing it particularly well (and your point on Lily is strong) and he's just not sitting well with me.

Btw to clarify, I could get past the investigating of Lily. It's a fair point that while I'd play it different that's just my style of play...certainly doesn't solidify him as scum.

If JiF is fake claiming...I think him, Vic, Arsis is my final answer (at least this day phase lol). If JiF is legit, Smash then who knows.

You and Leelou are doing exactly what I'd expect town versions of yourself to do. Doesn't seem forced, there does seem to be slight genuine frustration with some of the play on both of your parts. In other words...at least for now I think I finally lean town on both of you pretty solidly.

Pretty confident Smash is scum...not really sure on the rest and I'd even offer that a Smash scum lynch doesn't clear JiF.  Agree with his check of Lily.  I do that occasionally with a controversial Doc reveal.

Patience dude...I'm trying to peel this onion one layer at a time.

BTW...offer more than this...you're better than this.

I disagree -- he's posting some condemning things on Vic and esp JiF there as well.

I know your frustrated (as scum or town), but we're trying to work this out. We're up against the wall, got a raw deal with Lizzie, and are trying to pull a rabbit out somehow. Take a deep breath, trust we'll figure it out if you're town or refer to rule 14 if scum :) lol

Pretty confident Smash is scum...not really sure on the rest and I'd even offer that a Smash scum lynch doesn't clear JiF.  Agree with his check of Lily.  I do that occasionally with a controversial Doc reveal.

So we have a town vig town Doc town tracker and town Cop ?

Good job guys for not seeing whats in plain sight ...JIF is full of sh*t and Arsis is right in line with him ...still can't figure out Vic and JC but JC not paying attention to game mechanics and design and cherry picking posts ....

figure it out ?

Patience dude...I'm trying to peel this onion one layer at a time.

BTW...offer more than this...you're better than this.

I offered all I could offer in the previous pages ...In not going to go back to day 1 to make a case on JIF or Arsis when its staring you right in the freakin face on the last 3 pages. Im off to work

Ok these are my thoughts

- I really don't like how Leelou and Arsis played today. Piggy backed off the initial Lizzie claim, fine. Then an unvote/vote to lizzie for no reason from Leelou and Arsis. Eventually settled in on wombat for LL

- Lizzie plays like a whiny bitch. This is the pace of the game dealwithit.gif

- Smash throwing accusations at everyone gimme lel. This means this level of paranoia probably means town.

- Wombat did try buddying up to me day 1, i'm 50/50 on him

Unvote Vote Leelou

Vic one of the few with a town read on Smash.

Official Day 2 FINAL Vote Count

Wombat (6) - Leelou, JiF, Smash, Lizzie, Arsis, Lily

Smash (1) - JC

Lizzie (1) - AVM

Leelou (1) - Vic

Arsis (1) - Wombat

With 10 alive, 6 votes are required to lynch.

Two confirmed townies along with four unknowns which includes JiF and Smash.

Scum team = Wombat,Jif, and Smash.

Book it.

**** the Lizard. That king is dead to me.

- Wombat I still feel we're seeing a gambit between JiF and Smash.  I have yet to see a game where one let the other live to D3.

I gave my reasons for Arsis and JC earlier I was wrong about Wombat but in all honesty he didn't do much to argue his innocence.

Vote Arsis

Im not sure how you didn't see the difference in Arsis this game. Hes playing totally different than he has as town

Excuses for previous lynches.

I can move to Smash, but I'd rather some discussion before putting anyone at L-2 today. 

Town move.

That being said Wombat usually has a good read on Leelou and he flipped town so I'm gonna run with his read. 

JC I NEVER feel good about, his post count is usually low so I can't trust how I'm feeling on him.

Right now I would go Arsis or Smash.

Smash has played in a manner I'm having a hardtime to get a read on. He's not nearly as paranoid when scum as I can recall- Jif can you elaborate your vote on that one a bit more? 

Arsis is new to me, so I'm not sure if I'm trying to read into his moves too much or if he's scum. 

Asks JiF for more.

Does having a guilty on him suffice? 

BOOM!!!

10 minutes later JiF answers only his response is to Leelou.  Strange I would have replied to both.

The balance (JiF) case or Smash, Vic and Arsis team.

Best I can do with the evidence presented.

Willing to vote Smash now but will resist until we reach consensus.

I'll check in the morning but probably won't post until tomorrow night.

Happy readings.

you know why im frustrated ? Because no one seems to pay attention to the facts. JIF claims hes Mr Scum hunter and all hes done is post a vote and put a batman tag . He has done less scum hunting in this game than most then pops in now that we are at a pivotal stage and claims cop and gives nothing else but a vote on me. You actully had to ask him for his previous investigation. Hell it took him an hour and a half after voting me to claim Cop which is ridiculous. Its obvious he was on early to vote me yet he decided to leave out the little tidbit that he was the Cop until an hour and a half later ?? 

Arsis regardless of what you guys are saying is playing different because we have seen him be a dick when both scum and town almost every game so the points made by leelou that Arsis is not playing different do not make much sense.

I wonder sometimes if you guys actully pay attention to how players actully play this damn game. I have hunted scum throughout this whole game ...have I been wrong ? yes but so have we all up to this point hence no scum dead yet. So JC rolls in saying Im playing scummy and from a playing standpoint he sides with JIF who has offered next to nothing. Vic has not offered much nor has Arisis yet I find myself defending constantly . So yeah Im frustrated. 

As for the JC/Arsis question at first I was leaning JC cause he really did not offer much to the game not he seems to be getting involved more and arsis is just basically riding the JIF train to have me lynched.

If you lynch me its your choice but this game will be over in short order if you do. After I die assuming there are 3 scum its  3 scum vs 3 town with a NK pending = 3-2 game over.

I have nothing else to add other than whats in plain sight.

you know why im frustrated ? Because no one seems to pay attention to the facts. JIF claims hes Mr Scum hunter and all hes done is post a vote and put a batman tag . He has done less scum hunting in this game than most then pops in now that we are at a pivotal stage and claims cop and gives nothing else but a vote on me. You actully had to ask him for his previous investigation. Hell it took him an hour and a half after voting me to claim Cop which is ridiculous. Its obvious he was on early to vote me yet he decided to leave out the little tidbit that he was the Cop until an hour and a half later ?? 

Arsis regardless of what you guys are saying is playing different because we have seen him be a dick when both scum and town almost every game so the points made by leelou that Arsis is not playing different do not make much sense.

I wonder sometimes if you guys actully pay attention to how players actully play this damn game. I have hunted scum throughout this whole game ...have I been wrong ? yes but so have we all up to this point hence no scum dead yet. So JC rolls in saying Im playing scummy and from a playing standpoint he sides with JIF who has offered next to nothing. Vic has not offered much nor has Arisis yet I find myself defending constantly . So yeah Im frustrated. 

As for the JC/Arsis question at first I was leaning JC cause he really did not offer much to the game not he seems to be getting involved more and arsis is just basically riding the JIF train to have me lynched.

If you lynch me its your choice but this game will be over in short order if you do. After I die assuming there are 3 scum its  3 scum vs 3 town with a NK pending = 3-2 game over.

The bolded part, I really don't have much of a problem with. We are at lylo and the doc just died, so I could see it. 

Dude, stop with this "you're all idiots, you dont know how to play mafia, I'm the only one who does" type of defense.  Its weak.  You're busted scum and this is only going to put more egg on your face that this the best defense you could come up with.  

You're all stupid, cant you see?  Come'on, you're better than that.  And I thought you were done, you big baby.

Is that me? Sorry it's The Players this week in Jax. Huge client outing event. Been out there all day. Nice and drunk now.

I voted wbat. I'm just out of pocket for pretty much the next 3 days.

I'm here darling. I will be on phone though. Going to the course again today. Hammered at the island green 17.

Bumping these for the blockhead skimmer.  Thurs -Sun was going to be tough for me.  The Players is the biggest event in Jax and I was there the whole time.  May or may not have been the guy that screamed at Sergio to put in the water on 17.  haha.  Found an article on yahoo yesterday that he claimed thats why he backed off his ball.  lol

I still contributed as much as I could and got involved in questioning around Lizzie shenanigans.  So all this, he hast contributed anything talk (another great defense) is bull sh*t.  And once again, coming the guy who is notorious and opening admits that he doenst even play the first 2 days.  By far, the biggest skimmer in the community too.  So weak, Smash, so weak. 

Dude, stop with this "you're all idiots, you dont know how to play mafia, I'm the only one who does" type of defense.  Its weak.  You're busted scum and this is only going to put more egg on your face that this the best defense you could come up with.  

You're all stupid, cant you see?  Come'on, you're better than that.  And I thought you were done, you big baby.

Bumping these for the blockhead skimmer.  Thurs -Sun was going to be tough for me.  The Players is the biggest event in Jax and I was there the whole time.  May or may not have been the guy that screamed at Sergio to put in the water on 17.  haha.  Found an article on yahoo yesterday that he claimed thats why he backed off his ball.  lol

I still contributed as much as I could and got involved in questioning around Lizzie shenanigans.  So all this, he hast contributed anything talk (another great defense) is bull sh*t.  And once again, coming the guy who is notorious and opening admits that he doenst even play the first 2 days.  By far, the biggest skimmer in the community too.  So weak, Smash, so weak. 

in the end when I flip town and you flip scum we will know whose full of sh*t :)

The idiot thing is for fun but I guess you take it seriously.

My arguments are not weak and you seem to avoid most of them with your little LOL's and LMAO crap yet I'm scummy. At this point I really could care less wtf you think about my play or may actions Im here because I promised Nol and 80 I would not bail on them and that I would play it out unlike others that have sh*t on Mods in the past.

And whats even funnier about you claiming Im a skimmer is that for the last 5 or so games I have been very active in the beginning but you seem to be the ONLY skimmer who has not realized that. I even said I was going to do it. So its really hilarious you calling me a skimmer ... I win games my friend and have done so numerous times you play good 1 game out of 20 and your suddenly the greatest mafia player ever to grace these boards . You claim your the scum hunter yet you never scum hunt. Its really pretty comical

Archived