Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I saw she posted and unvoted before I saw what it was.  That's...puzzling.  Thought there was going to be a quick two on JiF.

If JiF were town with 10 users reading just then...he probably gets a quick vote or two with how I'd been dancing around voting him.

Smash it is then?

Wait, you actually bought that?

Holy sh*t man.  Because I didnt reveal right away?  lol  And that's a lol before mentioning the doc died last night leaving me exposed.  Now it's another lol

Doc isn't like cop -- you don't have to deal with them right away and you shouldn't.  Investigating her, when uncountered, doesn't make a lot of sense.  She was either going to never be countered or once the CC came out we could deal with it, IMO.

The thing with the doc is if they shot her, she's cleared.  If she never dies and never gets countered, but blind squirreled into the right reveal (as I did a few months ago with cop) then kudos IMO.  And if she ever gets countered she doesn't have to protect herself.  IF they shot her, they give up their CC.

There's just no reason you pick her THEN.

I disagree on Leelou.  If she were scum, she votes JiF or Smash there, regardless of their alignment.

Voting Vic is the least possible scummy move.

I mean, I dont get it one bit because I have a guilty on Smash.  lol  But yeah, I think its a noble townie move to think we could kick the tires elsewhere and not rush the decision.

I see a lot of Vic down there v, but not in here. It's worrisome. 

Agreed.

If you just made a great move to seal victory (and pulled the wool over my eyes AGAIN lol) then I tip my hat to you.  Won't be voting you the rest of this game.

IF we have a cop too....

Then scum would need to have a role cop, GF, roleblocker and janitor, with the GF carrying an additional power.  AND they never blocked Lily.  AND they never used their janitor power (how helpful would that have been with CTM, in retrospect?).

Very meh on that...

Doc isn't like cop -- you don't have to deal with them right away and you shouldn't.  Investigating her, when uncountered, doesn't make a lot of sense.  She was either going to never be countered or once the CC came out we could deal with it, IMO.

The thing with the doc is if they shot her, she's cleared.  If she never dies and never gets countered, but blind squirreled into the right reveal (as I did a few months ago with cop) then kudos IMO.  And if she ever gets countered she doesn't have to protect herself.  IF they shot her, they give up their CC.

There's just no reason you pick her THEN.

Well, I just outright disagree.  I rather get it out of the way immediately.  First off because I just didnt buy the claim.  The way it was delivered, it just didnt sit right.  As the cop, knowing that I would more than likely have to reveal at one point, I wanted the doc around.  So if Lily was faking, I could have save a possible forced counter or fake counter, etc, leaving me exposed.

Maybe a matter of preference.  I see you point though.  I'm not the cop very often, so Idk, just made sense to me.  Maybe part of it was piece of mind too.

Well, I just outright disagree.  I rather get it out of the way immediately.  First off because I just didnt buy the claim.  The way it was delivered, it just didnt sit right.  As the cop, knowing that I would more than likely have to reveal at one point, I wanted the doc around.  So if Lily was faking, I could have save a possible forced counter or fake counter, etc, leaving me exposed.

Maybe a matter of preference.  I see you point though.  I'm not the cop very often, so Idk, just made sense to me.  Maybe part of it was piece of mind too.

I mean, I'm not on you right now.  Honestly in terms of game play, I think I'd lean voting Smash.  In terms of logical balance...I'm leaning you.

Agreed.

If you just made a great move to seal victory (and pulled the wool over my eyes AGAIN lol) then I tip my hat to you.  Won't be voting you the rest of this game.

TBH, I wasn't getting the best feels from Verb before he replaced out, but then again he wasn't in the game very long. 

I mean, I'm not on you right now.  Honestly in terms of game play, I think I'd lean voting Smash.  In terms of logical balance...I'm leaning you.

Not to push you one way or another, but Nolder games are not always the most balanced. 

I'd really like some input from people other than Smash/JiF on my point with the cop powering up town too much.  One of the things I tend to do a lot is get so focused in on one point that I get lost and fail to see other points.  See Pac's Scarface game, when I screwed up the numbers with the "how many scum are on train X" power.

Not to push you one way or another, but Nolder games are not always the most balanced. 

Fair enough. I just thought that, with us given all the possible roles in this game, it was a worthwhile rabbit hole to go down.

I like to do the numbers game in these games when I can't get any solid reads (you know...most games lol)

Haha, Ninja'd me.

Based on the possible role list and what we've seen die + me...I just assume they're rolled up strong.  

AtE isn't a good look. You had one decent looking post and now you're back to this nonsense.

when I said I was done, it means I'm done.

I have no other case to make your vote is on me I know your scum and Im willing to let the cards fall where they may..... GG you scum did a great job laying low and contributing nothing to the game which is what scum should do. I don't blame you, but the town in this case have their heads so far up their ass so it no longer matters for me. Seems only way to win these days is pure luck of the draw cause nobody makes real cases anymore and no one listens to them either . Nothing at all worng with numerous investigative roles and a doc right Arsis ? Not to mention the shoddy play trying to get me lynched.

If I had to guess on the last scum with Arsis and JIF I would say VIC since I have seen him in the thread over and over Yet he refuses to post which tells me he is laying low .

So my last contribution is JIF Arsis Vic are your scum team. peace

The emo is strong in this game. 

And its the juicy type of emo.  The high and mighty, you dont play mafia right, this site sucks, I'm going to take my ball and run type of emo.  Coupled with the disrespectful jerk move type of emo. 

So goooooood

If I had to guess on the last scum with Arsis and JIF I would say VIC since I have seen him in the thread over and over Yet he refuses to post which tells me he is laying low .

So my last contribution is JIF Arsis Vic are your scum team. peace

Bye scum.  Thanks for your emo.

So which one of those are your teammates?  Hmmmm?

The emo is strong in this game. 

And its the juicy type of emo.  The high and mighty, you dont play mafia right, this site sucks, I'm going to take my ball and run type of emo.  Coupled with the disrespectful jerk move type of emo. 

So goooooood

Classic JN mafia. I've missed it, honestly

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Pac (4) - AVM, Arsis, Lizzie, Vic

Wombat (2) - Leelou, Pac

Lily (1) - JiF

CTM (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - CTM

Not Voting (3) - Wombat, JC, Lily

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Interesting VC...Pac more than half way.  Town AVM and Lizzie.  Have to think Arsis and/or Vic is scum here.

Archived