Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nolder shouldn't have used that word, but I've seen plenty of that kind of thing on this site. Lizzie shouldn't have bitched out on the game. Let's all just get drunk, have buttsecks and forget about it?

Only if I'm the top. I don't bottom.

Good game town.  I figured I'd spice it up and fake reveal just to get some excitement going and it came back to bite us in the ass.  

It gave us a chance, no doubt, but it wasn't the worse move...you had me near convinced.  The balance argument kinda won me over.  

It gave us a chance, no doubt, but it wasn't the worse move...you had me near convinced.  The balance argument kinda won me over.  

It wasnt my best effort but it wasnt calculated.  The game was slow with low activity, tons of emo, people complaining about how the energy has died...so I figured lets go for broke and at least make the game fun.  Picked Smash because I knew he'd battle me to the bone.  I honestly thought worst case scenario, we would out the real cop (didnt think about balance) and/or we could use my power to not show results and cause some confusion. Figured we were so far out in front that it wouldnt matter.  So with that said, I definitely underestimated the town.  We could have won walking away, but at least it made it interesting. 

It was a great job piecing it all together.  I couldnt help but laugh hysterically when Smash outed the entire team.

It's not Lizzie vs the board. It's me vs two people who have chosen to dig into their bigoted positions behind personal attacks and character assasination because they got caught defending their old fashioned views.

There's a difference between being gay and being a faggot.  You were being a faggot this game.  No apology coming from me, faggot.

Thanks for wrapping up this game with a great scene, Nolder.  I DO apologize for being MIA this weekend.  I was busy hugging the same girl for 48 hours. 

Is that one continuous hug or 48 hours of multiple hugs?

Love Louis Ck. Thanks for posting the video.

It's a shame that you missed the point of it.

No I'm pretty sure I nailed it.  You just fail to see how you were being a faggot this last game.  It's cool, I'm over it and can laugh about it now, like we usually do after Mafia games.  Can you?

Holy ******* sh*t I'm not sitting here oppressing you or anyone on the internet mother****er.

Like sh*t do you think I walk around with a baseball bat and beat down anyone with a lisp?

Or maybe I go to stores and get gay people fired? Do I bomb gay bars?

No. I called you a ******* name on the internet.

Grow the **** up.

Well, there go my Saturday afternoons.  Thanks, jerkface.

Holy ******* sh*t I'm not sitting here oppressing you or anyone on the internet mother****er.

Like sh*t do you think I walk around with a baseball bat hockey stick and beat down anyone with a lisp?

Or maybe I go to stores and get gay people fired? Do I bomb gay bars?

No. I called you a ******* name on the internet.

Grow the **** up.

Well, there go my Saturday afternoons.  Thanks, jerkface.

There.  All fixed.

Archived