MetLife Parking changes

Dcat

I would like the record to state that Sar won't be at these games. Please deduct the time from the "Jets Fans Time Investment" XLS sheet. After these deductions are made, you will see that Sar is no longer in the top 10.  We should consider giving him an award though for the tremendous time investment he made in 1995.

:)

In his defense, if he truly was making the trip from NH at least 5-6 times a year he will probably be ahead of a lot of folks :) 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like the record to state that Sar won't be at these games. Please deduct the time from the "Jets Fans Time Investment" XLS sheet. After these deductions are made, you will see that Sar is no longer in the top 10.  We should consider giving him an award though for the tremendous time investment he made in 1995.

I'd like to give him an award just for all the time he has to post.

Do you own two homes worth over $2.5M?

Do you have 4 kids to put through college at your own expense to the tune of $1.0M?

Do you take 2 vacations per year at a cost of around $22,000?

Do you have $0 in debt other than your mortgages?

Different priorities than a math teacher living in a townhouse with debt up to her ears and no kids.  If she wants to drop more than $60,000 on a car that's her business.  For me, I don't need something better.  I like my car, I like my 30 minute commute to Manhattan, I like my kids having no debt upon graduation, I like my trips to Europe and the Islands, and I like never having to worry about debt, ever.  I sleep well at night with a brand new BMW and without Coaches Club seats, thank you.

SAR I

Exact reason why I'm leaving the teaching profession next Friday.

I wonder if in non tailgate spot, u can still pack coolers of food etc and just not do a grill or table setups? Eat in car or lawn chairs?

I would assume they would not but I never saw what the rules are on that lot.  I'm figuring it will be directed in parking which the Jets tried last year on the last game of the season. 

I would like the record to state that Sar won't be at these games. Please deduct the time from the "Jets Fans Time Investment" XLS sheet. After these deductions are made, you will see that Sar is no longer in the top 10. We should consider giving him an award though for the tremendous time investment he made in 1995.

Duly noted. My vlookups have been updated accordingly

Exact reason why I'm leaving the teaching profession next Friday.

Detail Joe probably pays more than what I get as a teacher.

LOL on the Detail Joe bit but its completely unfair what our teachers are paid, no doubt.  Good luck in whatever you pursue.

SAR I

No Tailgating makes sense in Green. In Coaches Club and most club seats folks just want to get there park and go in.

Also makes sense when I just bring a wife or kid and not with the boys. Even folks who tailgate sometimes it is pouring rain, freezing etc and who needs it.    

Dcat is right. My "main" seats are in that 143/142/135/143 corner and there is four bathrooms and a short beer line. Even do five bucks canned beer some games. Amazing if you combine it with a green parking passes in a tight game. As you can be at car and on highway before folks upstairs get to main level.

They feel like club seats without club seat prices. Section 142 by 140 or section 135 by 137 are best value ticket price wise in whole stadium.     

Dcat is right. My "main" seats are in that 143/142/135/143 corner and there is four bathrooms and a short beer line. Even do five bucks canned beer some games. Amazing if you combine it with a green parking passes in a tight game. As you can be at car and on highway before folks upstairs get to main level.

They feel like club seats without club seat prices. Section 142 by 140 or section 135 by 137 are best value ticket price wise in whole stadium.     

Agreed!

And Green Parking passes are worth every penny on the secondary market.

I am in the UD but buy the Green Parking passes on the secondary market.

I am on Route 3 West in a flash even with coming down the steps from the UD.

Having two houses, two annual international vacations, early retirement, and putting 4 kids through Ivy League schools is more than enough financial spend for me to compensate for cars and football seats that don't meet your standards of status symbology.

SAR I

Do you really think anyone believes anything you say?

Yes, actually. Since I'm telling the truth I don't see any reason to feel otherwise.

SAR I

Would you be willing to share your tax returns here on the board? Lol Max can blur out any sensitive material

Would you be willing to share your tax returns here on the board? Lol Max can blur out any sensitive material

Sure.  If Max or Tailgate Joe invite me to a pregame event I'll bring a hard copy.  My accountant likes the Jets, I can bring him along too.

SAR I

Archived