Fantasy Football Part Deaux?

Pac

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well now that I have your email addrezz I can send you a link to my page and hound you until you friend me!!  My master plan is complete!  muahahahaahahahaha!!!

thread took a turn towards creepy

What I like is that, we both know who this dude is. I have memory like a steel trap

I'm terrified of identity theft

My identity was stolen about a year ago by some clown who started up a gas an electric account in Michigan.  Sure it was annoying but I get my free credit report every year to check that kind of thing.  I simply called it in, it was removed, and I had to file a police report.  I added a fraud alert so any time I establish new credit they just give me a call and ask a few questions.

My credit card has been compromised about 3 times the last 10 years but I caught it instantly and of course wasn't liable for the purchases.  Just had the inconvenience of having to wait for a new card to be mailed.

While these instances are aggravating it's hardly the life changing event that some people make it out to be.  People buying shredders and living in fear of having their identity stolen is a little silly.  A little common sense is all you need in most cases.

My identity was stolen about a year ago by some clown who started up a gas an electric account in Michigan.  Sure it was annoying but I get my free credit report every year to check that kind of thing.  I simply called it in, it was removed, and I had to file a police report.  I added a fraud alert so any time I establish new credit they just give me a call and ask a few questions.

My credit card has been compromised about 3 times the last 10 years but I caught it instantly and of course wasn't liable for the purchases.  Just had the inconvenience of having to wait for a new card to be mailed.

While these instances are aggravating it's hardly the life changing event that some people make it out to be.  People buying shredders and living in fear of having their identity stolen is a little silly.  A little common sense is all you need in most cases.

Pac just bored the sh*t out of me. I'm OUT

really don't know if this guy is kidding or what?

zero mocks to support a draft?  I honestly don't know what in the f--k that even means? 

I bought a magazine, which I haven't even read yet, and will draft using what I already know plus some light reading tomorrow.  It's what gets me in the playoffs every year and won me multiple championships.

Be out then JC..  Lord knows I don't want to burden you with the stress of having to try draft an imaginary football team without first having given you the chance to have make make believe drafts, for the make believe draft that was supposed to happen tomorrow night.

Auction isn't happening..   this weekend isn't happening..  you're free my friend.  Fly away..  fly oh so high...

I apologize if my attempt to organize a fun, communal activity for the cost of a dinner for 2 at Applebees has caused anyone angst.

I'll again look for a last minute replacement.

I'm not kidding...I'm out.

Zero preparation for a snake draft.

Guess we are different...shocking.

You changed to a snake draft...so I fly away.

Thanks for trying...maybe next year.

What's that?  Someone say something?  Couldn't hear because I'm in the process of an all nighter in preparation for my foosball draft.  So much to do.  I'm currently trying to widdle down my list of 50 back up kickers to 20 or so draftable candidates.

I'll try to find a replacement around 3:30 am when I take a break from looking at all practice squad QB's in the NFL from last year.

At least we didn't have anyone sign up and cancel less than 24 hours from the draft..  after I had spent an inordinate amount of time texting people and trying to sell them on joining.  Glad my hard work in actually finding someone to join last minute didn't go unnoticed.

it wouldn't be a mafia forum thread without a little emo.. pac's on the ledge, hopefully JC pushes him over it

I'm still laughing..  JC is a good guy..  he's just being a complete whimp about this.  I'm sure I'll get over it.

I'm ticked off but not prepared to give him anything more than the standard mocking he deserves.

Do you want to take JC's spot?  I assure you it's actually fun and $50 isn't that much money. 

Verb can help you draft and in fact I'll pay your entry fee under 1 condition.

All you have to do is quote this post and say "sure Pete, sounds like fun".

An ancillary benefit is you get to see JiF's last name.  It's super ghey.

Sure Pete, sounds like fun. 

I have never done this before, so yeah I'd def need help. Also, will it matter that I'm not around on weekends? I have a sh*t ton of stuff planned for like the next 2 months. 

I have never done this before, so yeah I'd def need help. Also, will it matter that I'm not around on weekends? I have a sh*t ton of stuff planned for like the next 2 months. 

Basically you only need to devote about 5 minutes a week at most to setting your lineup, and you can do that on the weekdays.  Only time you might get tripped up is if a guy is a "game-time decision".  But if need be you can just bench that guy and not have to worry about it.

It's okay. You get someone clueless instead lol

Yeah but you're sexy so its an upgrade.

Still in absolute awe that just happened though.  How long does it take to get ready for a draft?  Go look at some rankings, maybe take 20 minutes to do a mock draft on ESPN and you're ready.  This isnt rocket science.  You follow the NFL.  Who's good and plays on a good offense and who's bad and plays on a bad offense.  LMFAO!!!!  

This is amazing.  Thank you JC.  You made my morning.  And you'll never live this down.

Still in absolute awe that just happened though.  How long does it take to get ready for a draft?  Go look at some rankings, maybe take 20 minutes to do a mock draft on ESPN and you're ready.  This isnt rocket science.  You follow the NFL.  Who's good and plays on a good offense and who's bad and plays on a bad offense.  LMFAO!!!!  

This is amazing.  Thank you JC.  You made my morning.  And you'll never live this down.

It's really baffling.  Apparently the guy did a bunch of mock drafts to prepare for an auction, yet somehow still is ill-prepared for the draft?  He's already done more preparation than more than half the league.

Sure Pete, sounds like fun. 

I can help you run a team, if you want to win.

Archived