Hi, anyone know of a Jets bar in Boston backbay?

Jets91

Don't go to the B-dubs here...it blows

Yep.

Ever been to the one up on Route 1? Awful. 

The best B-dubs are the ones in midwestern college towns. Bigger. More fun. Better energy. A place like that filled with all the inferiority complex having morons in and around Boston is just off-brand.

If you go to any of the Our Houses, especially the one on Northeastern's campus, get there early enough and you can request any channel you want.  Such a big college town that it's most out-of-state kids anyway. 

Hahaha, this is the only time I went to Our House.

Always had a decent Jet crowd though, this was over 7 years ago though. Damn I'm old.

Yep.

Ever been to the one up on Route 1? Awful. 

The best B-dubs are the ones in midwestern college towns. Bigger. More fun. Better energy. A place like that filled with all the inferiority complex having morons in and around Boston is just off-brand.

I've gone to the ones in Long Island...good sh*t.

I've gone to the ones in Long Island...good sh*t.

I lived out in the midwest for a stretch, and used to go visit friends in college out there too. When the chain was still BW3 (wild wings and weck). There was one that had pool tables, shuffle board, and other table games... stuff you just don't find in the northeast. In NY/Boston a sports bar is a bar with a few TVs tuned to the game.

Archived