Cromarty injury blessing in disguise?

Jetster

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fumbled into what? I'm not changing anything I said into, "Well, I WROTE this one thing but you should know what I REALLY meant was something different, and that what I DID write is NOT something I'm now claiming."

That's your repeated shtick, not mine.

Meh, you absolutely did it. I guess I was willing to credit you for a brilliant mimmicking troll. Turns out, you just did exactly what you're accusing me of and don't have the sack to just laugh and move on.

Cool man, cool.

The hurt in your butt.

After all of sperm's efforts, you still aren't able to effectively communicate what you want to say.

I'm afraid I'm not sure what you're getting at. If you want me to come cause some hurt in your butt, I'll respectfully decline. Animals - even ones us humans may or may not have descended from, just ain't my cup 'a tea.

After all of sperm's efforts, you still aren't able to effectively communicate what you want to say.

I'm afraid I'm not sure what you're getting at. If you want me to come cause some hurt in your butt, I'll respectfully decline. Animals - even ones us humans may or may not have descended from, just ain't my cup 'a tea.

First, cause me to remember who you are. Then, we'll move on to the butt stuff. 

This Ape/Sperm rivalry, I dunno, maybe it's because the SAR/Billboard Guy's rivalry has been like Cole Trickel vs Rowdy Burns, but it doesn't have that, what the French say, I don't know what.

I don't have rivalries here. It's not a ******* comic book, it's an internet message board.

I don't do things like give people the silent treatment. 

Sperm's having a grouchy week. It's all good, I've been there. He gave me a proper face punch the other day, this time he got a little ahead of himself. I even gave him the "Sperm gave Ape a taste of the Ape" out, and he didn't take it. I sincerely don't think he realizes what he did, but it's okay, it's not worth getting nasty over. He's still one of my favorite people to chat with, even if he disagrees with me and/or is having constipation problems.

I don't have rivalries here. It's not a ******* comic book, it's an internet message board.

I don't do things like give people the silent treatment. 

Sperm's having a grouchy week. It's all good, I've been there. He gave me a proper face punch the other day, this time he got a little ahead of himself. I even gave him the "Sperm gave Ape a taste of the Ape" out, and he didn't take it. I sincerely don't think he realizes what he did, but it's okay, it's not worth getting nasty over. He's still one of my favorite people to chat with, even if he disagrees with me and/or is having constipation problems.

That's exactly what someone who was Sperm's rival would say. 

Archived