Jets fans problem...

Clementi49

Over and over I hear from jets fans.  "We should win this game" "we shouldn't have a problem with this or that team" "the schedule is favorable"

SAYS WHO????!!!

the problem has always been. We win a few games. Jets fans look ahead. We lose a game "we should of won" and their is chaos everywhere. We suck. The season is a loss. This guy sucks. Fire the coach. 

We are 5-4 and picked 6th last year. Be excited. Enjoy the games. I'm so sick of the we should roll the Texans. It's laughable. We aren't winning any of these games for fun. 

you just described the majority of football fans no matter what team they root for. 

I said this on another thread a while back.  This site is a like a Jet  bar in which guys are drinking all day and will declare dominance one week and look for heads to be chopped off another.  It's why we love sports, the emotional part of it.  It's why we debate every move and every play 24/7 in a win or loss.

Jet fans in general are very passionate about Gang Green.  When we win the Super Bowl we will over celebrate, if there is such a thing, and argue about the parade and where it will be before we start fighting about Free agents and draft prospects.

You gotta kind of love it.  If this site was mostly in agreement with everyones opinion then it honestly would be boring.  

There comes a point when you have the quality of team when you should be making those kind of statements about up coming games.  Also peoples values get clouded with a bit of early success.  The Jets are a team that can beat any team in this league or lose to any team in this league very easily.

With no viable really good starting QB it has been up to the defense to make this team good enough to shut down lesser teams and it simply hasn't.  The defense after some great early success has been a bit of a disappointment for me.

Over and over I hear from jets fans.  "We should win this game" "we shouldn't have a problem with this or that team" "the schedule is favorable"

SAYS WHO????!!!

the problem has always been. We win a few games. Jets fans look ahead. We lose a game "we should of won" and their is chaos everywhere. We suck. The season is a loss. This guy sucks. Fire the coach. 

We are 5-4 and picked 6th last year. Be excited. Enjoy the games. I'm so sick of the we should roll the Texans. It's laughable. We aren't winning any of these games for fun. 

I have not set my expectations very high for last several years but when we lose a game to the BILLS the way we did, its hard to not be frustrated.

I think MOST on this board are OK waiting  but we have NO QB, and none on the horizon so when or current 1st and 2nd rounders fail to develop

and we appear to lose based on poor coaching decisions, its difficult. How old are you?  Many of us went through the late 70's, 80's etc...  and at some point the fuse is very low.

I tend to agree with this.

It's far more detrimental to a team when you have several injuries taking guys out of the lineup, but even worse when you have the majority of your key players playing through injuries that have placed pretty noticeable limitations on them.

It's actually easier for a team to lose a guy for a few weeks, and game-plan what to do with the replacement in there, than it sometimes is to have 30%+ of the team beat to sh*t. It limits what the guys on the field can do, and can often become more debilitating than just losing 1 guy outright. (Unless obviously that 1 guy is the centerpiece of the entire team, like Brady or Rodges, but we don't have a guy like that.)

I think the bigger issue with the injuries is that they are hitting at the same positions.  We are down our top 2 RBs, our top 4 strong safeties.  CBs all dinged at the same time.  Played with a banged up/missed games G and C.  I think Marshall being hurt is the biggest problem because he is a guy they lean on when things get tough.  Hopefully, the IR/PUP guys can add something and Enunwa coming off suspension.  They are all at spots that can use the help.

Another issue with it being easier to just lose somebody is the roster juggling.  The Jets have tried to keep guys around, but then you are carrying guys like Owusu and Smith who are taking roster spots when they can't play which is how you end up with things like a CB playing S, etc.

I said this on another thread a while back.  This site is a like a Jet  bar in which guys are drinking all day and will declare dominance one week and look for heads to be chopped off another.  It's why we love sports, the emotional part of it.  It's why we debate every move and every play 24/7 in a win or loss.

Jet fans in general are very passionate about Gang Green.  When we win the Super Bowl we will over celebrate, if there is such a thing, and argue about the parade and where it will be before we start fighting about Free agents and draft prospects.

You gotta kind of love it.  If this site was mostly in agreement with everyones opinion then it honestly would be boring.  

I love you, man.

Over 30 years of being a fan, it's beyond frustrating.  At this point you would have thought the Jets would have least gotten to a Super Bowl and lost.  I think this year we went all in with too many older players and haven't gotten enough contribution from the young guys.  Season's not over, could always pull a miracle, get healthy and go on the run.  BUT this is the Jets, we've seen it all before.   

SAYS WHO????!!!

Dont put too much onions in the gravy, Clemenza...

Lets see.

Are there any worse problems?

Even worse than a football team not winning a Superbowl??

Ask some of those families in Paris ?

Football wins and losses

Much ado about nothing

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Says Fitzgod......Nest year will you rename yourself Glennnongod?

SAYS WHO????!!!

all fans do it.

Honestly no this isn't how other fan bases act. That's why the Jet fan montra is well known. We are tortured ...yes. But to the level Jets fans make it makes it worse. People around here act like a player, a coach, a system gets 3 weeks to develop ... 4 weeks max. If it doesn't work out they clamor for the backup immediately. And the tabloids pick up on that and go crazy. 

The fans and there constant booing of 2nd year QBs doesn't happen anywhere but here. Fact. Ran Sanchez out of town. Running Geno out currently. Soon Petty will be back there and within a few bad games the clock will tick on him. 

Someone mentioned it earlier  yes taking 3 years to develop things is a thing of the past how the NFL is set up   

But todd Bowles is 5-4 in his rookie campaign and still gets his shot to draft his own qb   Come on people   Stop bashing every single thing  

Archived