I'm sorry, but....

UnitedWhofans

We did get kicked in the nuts. The team sucks, but not bad enough to get a great pick. We don't have a single good QB on the roster and we don't have a clear path toward getting one. Meanwhile, our top two sh*tty QBs are publicly litigating which of them should start next week. The coach is clueless, the GM is clueless, and the owner is terminally clueless. If you want to paint a happy picture of this team right now, I'd love to hear it.

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

We did get kicked in the nuts. The team sucks, but not bad enough to get a great pick. We don't have a single good QB on the roster and we don't have a clear path toward getting one. Meanwhile, our top two sh*tty QBs are publicly litigating which of them should start next week. The coach is clueless, the GM is clueless, and the owner is terminally clueless. If you want to paint a happy picture of this team right now, I'd love to hear it.

Well.... we're not the Browns. After that...i got nothing.

Just now, southparkcpa said:

Well.... we're not the Browns. After that...i got nothing.

The Browns are young and cheap and bad and will be picking #1 overall in April. We're old and expensive and bad and will be picking somewhere around #10. Why would they envy us?

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Fallacy. For every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction. SO if the Ravens lost, then the Jets won.

Your response is dumb

Yes, we should totally feel good about this win. We played so well.

The only thing this game showed us is that we can barely beat teams that are playing even sh*ttier than we are. Hooray.

2 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

Yes, we should totally feel good about this win. We played so well.

The only thing this game showed us is that we can barely beat teams that are playing even sh*ttier than we are. Hooray.

If you cant get any joy out of winning ANY football game, then you shouldn't be rooting for any team.

Shame on you and this fanbase for removing joy from this sport. 

Just cancel the regular season and get to the Super Bowl. Use a coin toss to determine who should go. Save the time.

And all of this is happening because Ryan Fitzpatrick spoke with emotion. Wrongly, but he did.

And instead of focusing on the fact that their team won a football game against a team with a better record, they have to focus on the a stupid presser.

And the media knows this which is why they highlight it, because they want to make news.

Winning is far more fun than losing.  I enjoyed yesterdays game but the Jets like to give the fans ulcers while doing it,

As soon as the Ravens had to burn that early time out I said to myself 'this is going to be our day'  Shortly thereafter our punter blows it and we give up a free td.

Just now, Beerfish said:

Winning is far more fun than losing.  I enjoyed yesterdays game but the Jets like to give the fans ulcers while doing it,

As soon as the Ravens had to burn that early time out I said to myself 'this is going to be our day'  Shortly thereafter our punter blows it and we give up a free td.

i was surprised at how well they played. Nobody is talking about the improvement of the defense. Instead, it's all about a ******* press conference.

This is proof positive to me that Jets fans just want to be miserable and nothing else.

9 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

The Browns are young and cheap and bad and will be picking #1 overall in April. We're old and expensive and bad and will be picking somewhere around #10. Why would they envy us?

So I guess you'll be rooting for the Browns then?

Just now, Jetsplayer21 said:

What did we win ? Moving back a few spots in the draft next yr ? 

That's the problem. You're thinking about this in terms of the future. Live in the present. Our football team, which we put time into, beat another football team. We were superior because we won. If that doesn't make you feel anything, then what are you doing here?

6 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

If you cant get any joy out of winning ANY football game, then you shouldn't be rooting for any team.

Shame on you and this fanbase for removing joy from this sport. 

Just cancel the regular season and get to the Super Bowl. Use a coin toss to determine who should go. Save the time.

You like participation trophies?

30 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Fallacy. For every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction. SO if the Ravens lost, then the Jets won.

Your response is dumb

So is your thread.  As are the many others you start.  But, you don't learn.

Archived