Parking Pass Word Problem

Maxman

Max has an RV and it costs $125 to park at Metlife Stadium. Max will be going to Metlife Stadium on Monday night to watch Ryan "Best Chance To Win" Fitzpatrick and the Jets take on the Colts. At the first stop Max will pick up @courtnj18 and Eric. At the second stop he will pick up his son Shane at college and a few Colts fans.

Max has a green parking pass which the ticket attendant will scan and deduct $35 off the total amount due. Max just secured a 2nd parking pass for free which he can use. Max just saw that green parking passes are selling online for $29. 

Should Max buy the passes online for the $6 savings? If so, how many more parking passes will Max need to buy before Monday night?

Also, what is the bus drivers name?

44 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Max has an RV and it costs $125 to park at Metlife Stadium. Max will be going to Metlife Stadium on Monday night to watch Ryan "Best Chance To Win" Fitzpatrick and the Jets take on the Colts. At the first stop Max will pick up @courtnj18 and Eric. At the second stop he will pick up his son Shane at college and a few Colts fans.

Max has a green parking pass which the ticket attendant will scan and deduct $35 off the total amount due. Max just secured a 2nd parking pass for free which he can use. Max just saw that green parking passes are selling online for $29. 

Should Max buy the passes online for the $6 savings? If so, how many more parking passes will Max need to buy before Monday night?

Idk his name, but I know he looks like Ralph Cramden

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

If Max is bringing the RV 1 vehicle why would he need additional parking passes.

Bus drivers name for the ride there is Max. 

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

We should require all posts with self-references to be written in the 3rd person.

"Jimmy is pretty sweet on you"  

"Jimmy is new in town and doesn't know anyone"

"George is getting upset"

"Max just secured a second parking pass"

"Should Max buy a green pass online?"

"Don't touch Jimmy"

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

If Max is bringing the RV 1 vehicle why would he need additional parking passes.

Bus drivers name for the ride there is Max. 

Each parking pass counts as $35. $125 is the total fare.

You failed.

Please have your legal guardian sign the test and bring it back tomorrow. Don't make mid week plans for the summer either.

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Each parking pass counts as $35. $125 is the total fare.

You failed.

Please have your legal guardian sign the test and bring it back tomorrow. Don't make mid week plans for the summer either.

I wasn't aware the parking division at MetLife accepts multiple parking passes for RV's I'm not a member of the RV family good for you though $125 is highway robbery. 

Test is signed.........joewilly12's mom. 

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

And the answer is:

I am calling the Jets ticket office to demand that they do not allow Green VIP parking passes to be used for blue collar trailer park motor home types.  

SAR I

They are working on a parking system that is based on the MSRP of the vehicle you are driving that day. Good luck staring at my ass lol.

11 minutes ago, Maxman said:

They are working on a parking system that is based on the MSRP of the vehicle you are driving that day. Good luck staring at my ass lol.

While that would certainly put a bee in my bonnet, I can at least respect the logic.

Everything in life should be about money. Our founding fathers embraced capitalism; so should we. 

SAR I

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

While that would certainly put a bee in my bonnet, I can at least respect the logic.

Everything in life should be about money. Our founding fathers embraced capitalism; so should we. 

SAR I

Money isn't everything.

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

they also bled themselves to let out the evil spirits, you ready for the knife ?

lol

1 hour ago, Larz said:

they also bled themselves to let out the evil spirits, you ready for the knife ?

lol

I will have a witty response to this, but having just returned from London there's an unwatched episode of The Curse Of Oak Island in my DVR and I must get caught up. 

SAR I

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

I will have a witty response to this, but having just returned from London there's an unwatched episode of The Curse Of Oak Island in my DVR and I must get caught up. 

SAR I

Sure thing George, we will wait.

212px-Shrimp.jpg

Archived