WTF Just happened

kevinc855

After staring into a dark space for at least 30 minutes after the game and sleeping it off I woke up and asked the fundamental question. What just happened last night. We have all seen a lot of Jet games and a lot of football but the Jets on national tv no less looked like one of the worst teams I have watched in a long time. The team came out with zero electricity. I noticed this on the first series. How does Chan not have some good play calls to get us a first down? Instead the draw to Forte is always the plan. Then of course our "great defense" came on and allowed a touchdown easier then some high school teams I have watched. Jets offense comes on, bad snaps, drops, and the Colts come back on to march all over the Jets to make it 14-0. At this point I started to pinch myself to see if this was all a bad dream. You know the rest, the team continued to play AWFUL, turnovers, bad QB play, HORREDOUS defense, TERRIBLE special teams. I have to say I will still root for this team the last 4 games like always and will still show up to the Jets Dolphins game like I planned but if they put another performance like this on the field I will be one of those loud Boo Birds I detest so much. This team has NO EXCUSE to be an awful 3-13 team, with players like Marshall, Forte, Enuwa and a D line like they have. They have talent, they aren't SB caliber but this team should of been at least 8-8 and made December games relevant for Jet fans. I thought 2014 was bad but this is getting close to it. Now I have to go be mean at work, this is what the Jets have done to me this year......

Just now, kevinc855 said:

It by far is up there with one of the worst jet games I have watched in the last 20 years.

I agree. This is my 37th year of tix, and it was easily in the top 10 worst of my tenure. And that's saying a lot. As Jet fans , we know there is never any such thing as bottoming out.

What happened was a culmination of what some of us saw a few weeks ago: lots of veterans have been skating by with minimal to no effort.  Also that this coaching staff does not know what they're doing, especially on defense.  Without exaggerating, I don't remember a team where so many defensive players are completely lost and out of position.  How the fuk do TEs and receivers just walk in for TDs?  Revis now plays 10 yards off guys on third and twos?  LMFAO.  It's a disaster, folks.

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

What happened was a culmination of what some of us saw a few weeks ago: lots of veterans have been skating by with minimal to no effort.  Also that this coaching staff does not know what they're doing, especially on defense.  Without exaggerating, I don't remember a team where so many defensive players are completely lost and out of position.  How the fuk do TEs and receivers just walk in for TDs?  Revis now plays 10 yards off guys on third and twos?  LMFAO.  It's a disaster, folks.

Agreed and once again I saw multiple plays where Revis just gets out of the way instead of making a tackle. Bowles is allowing him to do that with no consequences, now everyone else is doing the same. Revis should be cut today to send a message

6 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

4 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Agreed and once again I saw multiple plays where Revis just gets out of the way instead of making a tackle. Bowles is allowing him to do that with no consequences, now everyone else is doing the same. Revis should be cut today to send a message

Im not sure why people are surprised.  We havent seen anything in weeks. Last week against the Pats?  We havent had an offense all year, we havent had a secondary, our D-Line cant make a stop.  The Colts could have scored 55 last night if they wanted to.

I'm no GM so I dont know about salary cap but Revis should be benched at a minimum and I dont give a shlt about defense or offenseive minded coaches.

Our problems run right to the front office.

PLEASE Woody become the ambassador to who the fukkcaresistan.

4 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I said in a thread yesterday, that I'd bench him for the rest if the year, and cut his ass. legacy my ass, he's been Doggin it all year.

Id let them know if you don't play I will call you out and bench you.

Lets see if the mook sticks to his words, and plays those who want to play!

I can actually get behind a team with young players even if they aren't great.  It's watching Revis, Mo and the like, steal 17mill per for a 3 Win season and zero effort I hate!

2 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I said in a thread yesterday, that I'd bench him for the rest if the year, and cut his ass. legacy my ass, he's been Doggin it all year.

Id let them know if you don't play I will call you out and bench you.

Lets see if the mook sticks to his words, and plays those who want to play!

I can actually get behind a team with young players even if they aren't great.  It's watching Revis, Mo and the like, steal 17mill per for a 3 Win season and zero effort I hate!

You know who I can't stomach anymore? Sheldon.  This guy is a no-show week after week and absolutely loves to saddle us with personal foul calls. Last night's hit was ridiculous and should get him cut.

Just now, munchmemory said:

You know who I can't stomach anymore? Sheldon.  This guy is a no-show week after week and absolutely loves to saddle us with personal foul calls. Last night's hit was ridiculous and should get him cut.

I'd trade him for a dry pretzel, #YoumakemeIDZIK

51 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The guy coaching these players need to go and they guy who brought these players here need to go.

fire mac and bowles!

Exactly do not keep either one of them both are responsible for the situation we are in today. 

Neither will work in the NFL again. 

Archived