Who is Better? Pennington or Brady

The Gun Of Bavaria

and if Montana had played for the Bucs he probably wouldn't have won one either, right?

What about Favre on the Bengals?

Manning on the Cardinals?

If Trent Dilfer played for the Pats he definitely would have 5 rings by now.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would say Tom Brady. Hes a great team player. As far as Im concerned, his playing for the Pats really pulled them together, which was something that Drew Bledsoe could never do!. Oh and another plus for Tom is that he's hot. :D

*****DIZZY BROAD ALERT!!!! DIZZY BROAD ALERT!!!****

I believe I meant that Tom Brady is hot. As for Tom Shane..yeah after a few drinks, he's can be hot, but so could anyone. :lol:

She's a liar. She's admitted to wanting to jump my bones more than a few times. If anybody wants the evidence, just let me know. I'm not shy.

Yo Arod buddy, weren't you one of the real vocal ones two years ago saying PennyBoyWonder was a much better QB than Brady?

Badda Bing, right up there with all your accurate predictions. :wink:

No Tx I NEVER said Pennington was much better then Brady. As good maybe back in 2002 but I never said much better. However at the beginning of this season (2004) I also said there is no comparison between the two until Pennington get's a full uninterrupted season under his belt. But in your typical pot stirring ways you neglect to mention that. Different Board, same ol' TX. :wink:

I'm going to whip out my patented "Dick Seymour" mode.

To be completely honest this post is verging on offensive.

Who's better, Jarvis Green or Shaun Ellis?

That's the comparable reverse of the question asked in this thread.

Who's better? One of the two greatest clutch QBs of all time, 3 time superbowl, winner, absurd winning record in all situations, accomplished passer who went to the pro-bowl in '01 and '04 and honestly deserved to go in '02 and '03 as well, team leader, future-HoFer, already (not to put to fine a point on it) worthy of being considered an all time great after 4 years as a starter, arguably the best QB in the league, IMO inarguably one of the top 2, durable with a 71 game consecutive start streak in which he only missed about one half of play and has played with a gimpy angle, a bad shoulder that necessitated surgery later, and a lump on his throwing elbow the size of a grapefruit...

That guy or a one-season-wonder who has yet to play a complete season in the NFL, owner of a 1-1 playoff record and 29 TDs and 21 INTs in the two years since that one season of greatness, one of the less durable starting QBs in the league, and a guy who can't make all the throws at an NFL level....

Was Chad Pennington in 2002 worthy of comparison to Brady? Yes. Fantastic season. But many QBs have had a fantastic season or two. Few have had prolonged greatness.

Right now the last phrase you'd use to describe CP is "prolonged greatness"

So which QB?

Gee, let me think....

• 5 years later...
  • 6 years later...
On 2/27/2005 at 7:35 AM, Kentucky Jet said:

He will probably win his 4th Super Bowl before CHAD plays his first complete NFL season! Exactly what has CHAD shown to beworthy of any comparisons with top QBs? A high completion ratio of passes completed to RBs and Fbs does not make him a great QB! :roll: I am a JETS fan and want the best for our team but I am souring on CHAD at this time.

Close 2008 to 2014.

Archived