Ron Mexico shows his ThugTurd side yet again

SouthernJet

Vick Makes Obscene Gesture to Home Crowd

Nov 26 9:09 PM US/Eastern

ap.gif By PAUL NEWBERRY

AP Sports Writer

ATLANTA

Michael Vick apologized for making an obscene gesture toward Atlanta fans as he walked off the field after the Falcons' fourth straight loss Sunday. Vick used both hands to deliver the gesture and flashed an angry look toward the handful of fans remaining in the Georgia Dome.

Those who hung around booed the home team loudly after its dismal 31- 13 loss to the New Orleans Saints.

i dont blame the guy, and its not "thugturd", i've seen plenty of balding fat white guys do the same thing

Right. But professional athletes who get paid to do what they do should be held to a higher standard. No excuses. It's juvenile and classless, no matter what color anyone is.

i dont blame the guy, and its not "thugturd", i've seen plenty of balding fat white guys do the same thing

ya its a good thing to flip the fans the bird,, are you a dunce or what? His lack of composure shows why he is nothing more than a average NFL QB, but a great Madden video QB.

the NFL is a product, not a good thing. Is it OK if he goes in the stands? Or meets a guy in parking lot. get your head out of your arse for once and realize the NFL isnt a video game with no consequences.

yikes, I dont blame the guy. I cant beleive you said that.

ya its a good thing to flip the fans the bird,, are you a dunce or what? His lack of composure shows why he is nothing more than a average NFL QB, but a great Madden video QB.

the NFL is a product, not a good thing. Is it OK if he goes in the stands? Or meets a guy in parking lot. get your head out of your arse for once and realize the NFL isnt a video game with no consequences.

yikes, I dont blame the guy. I cant beleive you said that.

did he jump into the stands and beat the guy senseless like Ty Cobb? no

did he go Ron Artest on him? no

ohhh, the middle finger, the horrors!!

You just don't get it, do you?

Fans PAY MONEY to see you play. In essence, they are the ones that are paying your salary.

For Vick to do this, it shows more his mental maturity, and lack of ability to handle adversity, more than anything else. It shows everyone that they CAN get to him, and for a qb to show that lack of mental strength, is pretty damning.

Basically, Vick has told the fans, his fans mind you, that it doesn't matter how he performs, the game is about him, the fans be damned.

So yelling "**** you, mother****er" to a 10 year old boy is proffensional?

Blackout, I understand that this thread appears to be a bunch of white guys ganging up on a black guy, and that your first instinct is to defend said black guy. However, there is no defending the indefensible. Black or white, he shouldn't have done it, and is a jackass for doing so.

Black or white, he shouldn't have done it, and is a jackass for doing so.

You said precisely what I said. And, I think it has always been to Vick's DETRIMENT that he is handled with kid gloves, not to his betterment. He'll never flower to his true potential because any criticism, no matter how deserved or constructive, is because it's never REALLY deserved or constructive. Whatever.

It's like Michael Irvin defending that tard Owens, but a mostly class act like Tiki Barber gets visited with a "quitter" label. Why, because by and large he's not bush league? You know, broad brushes work both ways. I didn't mean to go off on this tangent, but why not. Race relations will never improve if people can't have an honest dialogue. All that PC cr*p, it ALLOWS bigotry to persist. If people embraced their differences instead of focusing on what separates us the world would be a better place.

Archived