LOL ~ Where was fireman ed?

Maxman

So I am just checking out JI. I see an article on their front page. Where was Fireman Ed on Sunday? It starts off with Jets Insider Publisher Sean Deegan stating that he talked to him and is going to provide the scoop.

I love the Jets. I am a big Fireman Ed fan. I am thinking sweet. I totally want to know where he was. It has been bothering me actually. So I click the MORE thing like a dumba$$ and get the $55 prompt.

I didn't pay. Which brings me to my point -- where was Fireman Ed? Does anyone who won't charge me know for sure? If so please tell me. It is kind of bugging me.

So I am just checking out JI. I see an article on their front page. Where was Fireman Ed on Sunday? It starts off with Jets Insider Publisher Sean Deegan stating that he talked to him and is going to provide the scoop.

I love the Jets. I am a big Fireman Ed fan. I am thinking sweet. I totally want to know where he was. It has been bothering me actually. So I click the MORE thing like a dumba$$ and get the $55 prompt.

I didn't pay. Which brings me to my point -- where was Fireman Ed? Does anyone who won't charge me know for sure? If so please tell me. It is kind of bugging me.

in the truck, relaying satellite signals to the patriot sideline. we have been duped by the ultimate sting operation.

I don't remember where I read it but it seems he had some problems with

the union over the WSS. He was transferred to Staten Island where he doesn't

have the seniority to get time off when he wants.

So I don't think we will be seeing him too much this year.

YES! I remember reading the thing, pretty sure it was right here on good old JN. I also remember seeing an article in which he was critical of Woody bailing out on us having our own stadium after the WSS failure.

He wasn't exactly needed on Sunday

Indeed.

But if the post before this is true that he had knee surgery and will be missing 6 weeks, the Miami game and Philadelphia game will not be the same. Hopefully he is back for the Buffalo game.

I know some fans on here hate him, but either way this is a loss to the noise the crowd makes at home games on Sundays. There was maybe two good stadium J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS chants. The stadium needs to do a better job of finding people in the crowd who are leading chants so that the entire stadium can do it with them.

he had knee surgery, something work related and will be back in about 6 weeks

Damn.

I hope Mangini doesn't put him on the I.R. I would hate to lose him for the whole year. :P

Here's to a quick return. The stadium is MUCH louder with him in there. The Jets go down by 10 the stadium is quiet and there is Ed yelling, telling everyone to make some noise.

Indeed.

But if the post before this is true that he had knee surgery and will be missing 6 weeks, the Miami game and Philadelphia game will not be the same. Hopefully he is back for the Buffalo game.

I know some fans on here hate him, but either way this is a loss to the noise the crowd makes at home games on Sundays. There was maybe two good stadium J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS chants. The stadium needs to do a better job of finding people in the crowd who are leading chants so that the entire stadium can do it with them.

True 124

Whether you like him or not he gets the crowd into the game leading the Jets chants- sad but true.

I am always particularly impressed when they do the cheers with the Jets on offense.

OMG --

Check this out. The Flight Crew has a signal for the fans to tell them to simmer down on offense. It's a hush hush kind of thing. I thought it was funny. The leader of the flight crew went over to them and told them to do it.

I wonder if Belichick stole those signals as well? That bastard. He knew what our hotties were gonna do before we did. This sucks. He ruins everything.

Archived