I have decided that Fred Jetstone...

Bob

no bob, I think fred is well, fred himself.

One of those unique classics of an individual.

You go fred, I thought brooks showed good potential but was given ZERO oppurtunity to shine by his coaches.

I'd like to see him get another shot with some decent playcalling. what the coaching staff did to this poor kid was pitiful.

No, Fred is definitely the alter-ego of another poster.

He was around in the old country and suddenly appeared here two weeks ago. Somebody dusted off an old persona when Bolly was suddenly thrust from obscurity to disaster.

I'd ask the mods to run the IPs, but...

Bob I realize that I have ZERO credibility. :shock:

But Jetstone is legit. His IP is clean. Every post from the same one. Never used before here.

There was no way to know that the QBs were going to get hurt. We couldn't have scripted his arrival like that if we wanted to.

Jetstone should chime in and tell us how he heard about the site. How did the crack the *********.com

code?

I tend to agree with Bob....something is different here.

If you remember, at JI, the original Jetstone was also an insane Wisconsin Badger's fan and tended to "talk up" other current and former Badgers from time to time.

I haven't read all his posts here, but I don't see him talking up any other former or current Wisconsin players (even somewhat obscure former Badgers).

Max, your defense of Tom Jetstone reminds me of an old joke:

A woman stays out all night, comes home and says she spent the night with a friend. Her husband calls her 10 best friends and all of them say she was not with them.

A man stays out all night, comes home and says he spent the night with a friend. His wife calls his ten best friends. Eight of them say he was with them and the other two swear he's still there.

This Jetstone seems to be the same guy from JI as far as I can tell to be honest- definitely not Tom Shane Bob

The jetstone I remember was a Ranger fan also from the other site so lets see if he knows his Rangers when he sees my post

well mr. unknown jetsfan( that new avatar is hilarious) whoevers doing it is

doin a great job & a breath of fresh air to a dismal time in jetnationville.

shane seems way too negative(with good reason i'll admit) to exude the kind of energy it takes to remain this optimistic even if it is a joke

What a difference a board makes. A lot of the folks posting on JI got on my nerves over there, but were somehow reborn and became some of my favorites on this board (including Jetstone). I figure, here, there are far less antogonizers bringing out the worst in the posting community. And if Jetstone is Shane, he's an awsome alias.

What a difference a board makes. A lot of the folks posting on JI got on my nerves over there, but were somehow reborn and became some of my favorites on this board (including Jetstone). I figure, here, there are far less antogonizers bringing out the worst in the posting community. And if Jetstone is Shane, he's an awsome alias.

ain't dat da truth sirlance....... gotta give credit to max,faba & co for managing this site without really managing this site. I've witnessed some pretty clever injection when needed to help curb bashing without having to spell it right out.

I'm gonna ride the bollybus for another week or so for no other reason than jetstones driving & its a lot more fun than takin a cab

ain't dat da truth sirlance....... gotta give credit to max,faba & co for managing this site without really managing this site. I've witnessed some pretty clever injection when needed to help curb bashing without having to spell it right out.

I'm gonna ride the bollybus for another week or so for no other reason than jetstones driving & its a lot more fun than takin a cab

The problem with the bollybus is 4 flat tires with this offensive scheme and play calling joewilly

you're right faba & I think freds pic of guy with ball & chain says it all. I may have to get out & help push, but i'm stayin on the bus cause I'm not ready to watch vinnie fail yet. that would be depressing. give bolly another chance & tell whoever designed the gameplan to stay out of the room this week

His ISP is clean...or so it looks to me...but The Old fred Jetstone hated me...went at me everyday...this guy hasn't even acknowledged me since he got here.

Im not the real Smizzy either....they just pay me (GOB) to play him.

The Old fred Jetstone hated me...went at me everyday...this guy hasn't even acknowledged me since he got here.

Jetstone doesn't hate anybody. Some posters just need to be prompted into responding to the Bolly threads and giving this great young QB the publicity he deserves. That's all.

What? Smizzy. That's the guy who wanted to fight you in the parking lot for posting too many Bollywood threads, like that's possible, and who said said Bolly wouldn't amount to anything and posted the pic of a monkey saying how happy he was that you were banned from JI.

That's right. Damn!

Hey, Smizzo. Isn't it time to change your diapers?? Hahahah

Freak%20In%20Diapers.jpg

FJ, you got some balls. Your boy stunk up the joint, you still pimp him, and you're calling out Smizzy? Nice...

I'm fairly sure that this is the real deal. And, I'm fairly certain the real deal is Brooks' mom or something.

Brooks might be an alright guy, I don't know, I've never met him, but he's not a good QB. He's not even a bad QB. He's a horrible QB. He can run, but he can't hit the broadside of a barn with a pass. And, throwing a tight spiral is kind of important for a QB, so, y'know, they can get some velocity and length on the balls they throw. So the balls go deep, y'know? I'd give Brooks three more games or so, and let Jets fans really have their share, and then they'll be out for blood.

What? Smizzy. That's the guy who wanted to fight you in the parking lot for posting too many Bollywood threads, like that's possible, and who said said Bolly wouldn't amount to anything and posted the pic of a monkey saying how happy he was that you were banned from JI.

That's right. Damn!

Hey, Smizzo. Isn't it time to change your diapers?? Hahahah

Freak%20In%20Diapers.jpg

As soon as a get a translator in here to figure out what you just said ill get back to you.

Pinkshadow, you got some balls showing up in a thread with me.

You wanna get school again like you and LL got about a week ago? I thought you'd learned your lesson.

As for Bollywood, it took him until the 3rd quarter to get his rythym and he looked as good as the plays that were called for him. Bolly can't control the conservativeness. Bolly can't control the drops. Bolly can't block for himself.

I predict a stunning performance in Tampa. Get your autographs and rookie cards now cause after next week the price is going to go up.

1511brooks--kid-reporter.jpg

Pinkshadow, you got some balls showing up in a thread with me.

You wanna get school again like you and LL got about a week ago? I thought you'd learned your lesson.

As for Bollywood, it took him until the 3rd quarter to get his rythym and he looked as good as the plays that were called for him. Bolly can't control the conservativeness. Bolly can't control the drops. Bolly can't block for himself.

I predict a stunning performance in Tampa. Get your autographs and rookie cards now cause after next week the price is going to go up.

Schooled? Dude, you don't argue or debate. You keep screming that you're right, so it gets rather pointless keeping that up. That's not a schooling. That's a getting annoyed.

Anyway, your boy has his shot. If he doesn't get it done (50% passing won't get it done, and don't expect the play calling to change, if they wouldn't go all out with Chad, they won't with Brooks), then expect to get hung.

A 50% completion rate with a blitzing D, a horrible O-line and receivers with the dropsies like Justin McCantholdon, a 50% completion rate when they wouldn't let him throw until the end when the Ravens knew th...oh forget it. Study the tape. Bolly showed amazing perseverance and he'll be back strong. Herm must go. Thatsitthatsall!

A 50% completion rate with a blitzing D, a horrible O-line and receivers with the dropsies like Justin McCantholdon, a 50% completion rate when they wouldn't let him throw until the end when the Ravens knew th...oh forget it. Study the tape. Bolly showed amazing perseverance and he'll be back strong. Herm must go. Thatsitthatsall!

That's the Harrington excuse. It don't fly for him, it won't fly for Brooks. Care to try another?

Amazing perseverance? Yeah, taht will win games every time :roll: Can you speak with Brooks all the way inside your mouth, like that? Are you his agent? Someone who works on his PR?

And, if I remember right, Brooks couldn't do what we want him to do in college. As in, he can't throw. He can run, he can scramble, he can hand off, but he can't throw.

I can see it now. When Vinny's starting... you're going to be bitching, moaning, and complaining about how Brooks wasn't given a fair chance, how the playcalling was doing him in. Newsflash! If the coaching staff didn't feel he could do it, then he probably couldn't do it! They've had him for three years. That's more than enough time to evaluate someone. And you don't think that they'd want to win the game, so they'd call plays that he could make?

1) No way it's the real Jetstone. The real Jetstone had more of an antagonistic flair to him, a la JBF. This guy is witty, but he's not enough of a ballbuster.

2) I had one fake name (PaulRicoeur) and I haven't signed on with him since his original Max-baiting flurry.

3) Why do I always get blamed for anything even remotely immature that goes on here?

This brings up a fascinating question that could be more intriguing than the Da Vinci Code. The Jetstone Code?

Who really is/was Fred Jetstone?

Any thoughts (seriously now)?????

are you saying you are not who you appear to be?

you arent a caveman who works at a rock quarry? :shock:

This brings up a fascinating question that could be more intriguing than the Da Vinci Code. The Jetstone Code?

Who really is/was Fred Jetstone?

Any thoughts (seriously now)?????

Keeper of the JetSea Scrolls?

seriously now, I think you are the "real" deal cuz you never said you liked Wisc., just BB. You know Wisc. football. Are you Alverez? Nick Davis? the Great Dane?

On second thought I don't wanna know.

For the record, and I think I speak for a lot of my fellow posters here, I could give a rats a$$ if you are the new Jetstone, the old one or an imposter. Your hero is crap. Deal with it!

Says the Gastineay fan. LOL! Let's hear from the OJ Simpson fan club next.

Archived