Ochocinco Cowboys up!

billybroome

he's like that little brother that tagged along to the keg parties. kind of annoying, buy you just can't help but let him hang around. his guardian angle likes him too, he came close to meeting his maker there

he's like that little brother that tagged along to the keg parties. kind of annoying, buy you just can't help but let him hang around. his guardian angle likes him too, he came close to meeting his maker there

No doubt. It took some balls to hop on that beast.

After accepting a challenge from Sean Gleason, the CEO of the Professional Bull Riders' Association, the loquacious Cincinnati Bengals wideout headed down to Duluth, Ga., for the Lucas Oil Invitational to ride the beast.

Per Gleason's offer, Ochocinco received $10,000 for simply showing up and getting on the 1,500-pound bull. Had he stayed on the bucking bull for eight seconds, Ochocinco would have added a new Ford F150 pickup truck to his home garage. Ochocinco would also have been allowed to rename the bull any way he liked, and was making noises about naming the bull after Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis ("Why not name the bull Marvin Lewis, everything he says about me is #Bull[expletive] anyway," Ocho said on his Twitter account), but alas … it was not to be.

Although, according to a Tweet from Senor Ochocinco, he may have wound up with the truck anyway.

"I feel good. It was fun," the unhurt Ochocinco said after he dusted himself off. "I can cross riding a bull off my bucket list. This sport doesn't get enough credit. The guys who do this week in and week out deserve the utmost respect. They should be the highest-paid athletes in sports."

It's a valid point. Dealing with Haloti Hgata is one thing, but Deja Blu might be as unblockable as Ndamukong Suh(notes).

As for Ocho, he's now crossed professional soccer and bullriding off his list. Surely, the Bengals hope the locked-out receiver will try something a bit less dangerous next time he gets the itch to try a new pastime.

Nothing wrong with what he's doing. He's not going around getting in fights, shooting people, beating the piss out of his wife, raping bitches or anything ****ed up like a lot of other dumbass athletes have. Let him have his fun

That would be way more entertaining.

Everyone gets all bent when Johnson goes and has fun doing other sports but no one said sh*t when D Jones the LB from the Bengals had his own series doing the same sh*t.

Actually "Dhani Jones Tackles The World" wasn't a bad series. I think his problem was being a mediocre LB on a mediocre team.

Actually "Dhani Jones Tackles The World" wasn't a bad series. I think his problem was being a mediocre LB on a mediocre team.

I like the show, he does some cool a$$ sh*t on it but if Johnson would have done the same show he would have gotten a world of sh*t and as far as D Jones goes I think he's better then a mediocre LB.

Archived