#1 seed in AFC

JOJOTOWNSELL

IMO this team has one goal this season.....to have the best record in the AFC, the #1 seed, 2 home playoff games....nothing less!

I dont wanna hear about beating the Patriots

I dont wanna hear about winning the AFC east

I dont wanna hear about making the playoffs

This fan base needs to win this race wire to wire, let this season be a celebration from week 10 or 11 on!

#1 seed....nothing less!

Hope to see you all at the AFC championship game this year....Joe get the grill ready!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO this team has one goal this season.....to have the best record in the AFC, the #1 seed, 2 home playoff games....nothing less!

This fan base needs to win this race wire to wire, let this season be a celebration from week 10 or 11 on!

#1 seed....nothing less!

Hope to see you all at the AFC championship game this year....Joe get the grill ready!

LEAD THE LEAGUE IN ****IN' WINS!

Amen. It was obvious last year the Jets only cared about beating the Patriots.

I also hope we talk trash the entire run through. I'd rather be a champion that is hated than a runner up that is mocked. For the longest time the Jets were classy losers that were mocked by everyone. Now that mocking had turned into hate. Next this hate will turn into bandwagon fans.

After we win the SB we should close this forum from all new members so it's just those of us that have stuck through everything for so long.

I mean you guys have won the division a whopping four times before, I'm sure you can do it again with ease.

Division titles?

You actually brag about division titles?

Did you buy and AFC East champ shirt and hat three years ago?

If so, that is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard in my life.

Division titles?

You actually brag about division titles?

Did you buy and AFC East champ shirt and hat three years ago?

If so, that is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard in my life.

Did you buy a wildcard almost made it to the Super Bowl two years in a row shirt and hat? At least they hang banners for winning the division. The Jets haven't dropped a banner since 2002.

Did you buy a wildcard almost made it to the Super Bowl two years in a row shirt and hat? At least they hang banners for winning the division. The Jets haven't dropped a banner since 2002.

I guess the Packers had a terrible year last year? They are so ashamed they are hiding behind the Vince Lombardi Trophy!

What a nimrod!

Kind of have to agree with this one. Pats and Falcons were #1 seeds. I just want the wins.

True...I dont think the Packers lost any sleep by not winning the NFCN.

However, I will say...on the road vs. Brady, Manning, Rivers, Big Ben...over and over again...no bueno. Some home playoff games would be nice.

True...I dont think the Packers lost any sleep by not winning the NFCN.

However, I will say...on the road vs. Brady, Manning, Rivers, Big Ben...over and over again...no bueno. Some home playoff games would be nice.

Yes, it would. But as long as I'm making up a wish-list for the Jets I'm not going to waste it by leaving out the most important part. If we clinch home field throughout and get no further than last year I'll be far more pissed off than if we lose 1 of 3 road games again.

Yes, it would. But as long as I'm making up a wish-list for the Jets I'm not going to waste it by leaving out the most important part. If we clinch home field throughout and get no further than last year I'll be far more pissed off than if we lose 1 of 3 road games again.

Me too.

Thats why I laugh at these idiot trolls bragging about their division titles. I could give a ****, teams that brag about their division titles are losers. I'll sacrifice division titles for a shot at the SB every F'ing season. You got be in it, to win it.

Last 3 AFCE division winners - trounced in their first playoff game. But hey, at least they hung a banner.

I guess the Packers had a terrible year last year? They are so ashamed they are hiding behind the Vince Lombardi Trophy!

What a nimrod!

Yeah well they were a really good team that survived a massive deal of injuries. The Jets were an above average, squeaky clean, healthy club that got all the bounces all year long.

Yeah well they were a really good team that survived a massive deal of injuries. The Jets were an above average, squeaky clean, healthy club that got all the bounces all year long.

Are you kidding me?

We lost a perennial pro bowl NT 7 plays into the season. Revis missed 2-3 games early in the season. Damian Woody didn't play in the postseason.

That's 3 ProBowlers we lost for stretches or all of last year, and those aren't close to the only injuries we had, hell Calvin Pace missed four games. We lost our defensive QB, Jim Leonhard, for the last four games and the playoffs. Do you have a friggin' what you are talking about?

Kind of have to agree with this one. Pats and Falcons were #1 seeds. I just want the wins.

Yeah, but having that #1 seed would make it infinitely easier, its tough sledding going 3 on the road + the SB. Imagine the craziness in that stadium, been a long time since playoffs at home.

#1 seed....nothing less!

You are absolutely correct. New England had a MUCH better season last year as the number 1 seed than either the wildcard team they lost to in the playoffs or the wildcard team that won the SB.

Archived