ATTENTION:: Mock Draft discussion thread

Green Jets & Ham

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do what I can... destroy y'all in mock drafts I spend abut 5 minutes getting prepped for, tearin up people, shattering egos... I'm just plain awesome! :lol:

Y'all? Better hope you pass those exams....

Maybe you should draft for Matt Millen..Might be able to get a wideout who doesn't break his collarbone every year :o:P

CHEAP SHOT!

coughDavidTerrell

Yeah, I know. Funny thing is, I can understand why the Bears might be hesitant about drafting Edwards. As a Michigan fan, trust me, Terrell looked to be the deal. Now he lives in infamy. A top ten bust. :evil:

Don't try to change the subject, man. You went from draft pimp to some neck pervert :o

Come ON! I mean, LOOK AT THIS! LOOK AT THIS PICTURE!

img9038870_32918906.jpg

You know what, Tom, maybe you're right. I didn't notice before, because, being the man that I am, I avoid looking at a man's neck, but now that you mention it, it is pretty queer looking.

Damn that looks bad. real bad, in a Kevin Spacey kind of way... :D

I was going to reply earlier... but I saw the picture and I just started laughing. I had to regain my composure.

That being said, I'm a bigger man and I won't make fun of Mean Bro there... you guys have done a good enough job of staring at his neck and talking about his neck jewlery :lol:

Lemme just say I'm ticked I was dumb enough to hup Nugent would slide to the 4th. He was a no-brainer for the Vikes.

Ah well. I like Babs at least...

Lofa's undersized and the Vikes seem to like full-sized linebackers but I like his ST potential, and at worst he could be intriguing as a passing downs LB.... in the 4th round you're not looking for starters necessarily.

Archived