New York Jets vs Cincinnati Bengals: The Official Gameday Thread

JetsFanFromQueens

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preseason or not, I want my gameday record as being 1-0 after tonight. Time to give the Jets our first win of the 2011 season. Hopefully the first win that later leads to a super bowl victory. On the flip side, if the Jets lose, I'll promise to never create another gameday thread this season. I'm superstitious like that.

I'm actually glad that we're having pretty bad storms as of right now. We need all the practice we can get during bad weather conditions/games. Football isn't a pretty sport. The weather isn't always 85 degrees and sunny. A true super bowl contending team must over come hazardous climate conditions during the course of a season. Let it rain, let it rain... Lets get ready for kickoff!

Preseason or not, I want my gameday record as being 1-0 after tonight. Time to give the Jets our first win of the 2011 season. Hopefully the first win that later leads to a super bowl victory. On the flip side, if the Jets lose, I'll promise to never create another gameday thread this season. I'm superstitious like that.

I'm actually glad that we're having pretty bad storms as of right now. We need all the practice we can get during bad weather conditions/games. Football isn't a pretty sport. The weather isn't always 85 degrees and sunny. A true super bowl contending team can over come hazardous climate conditions. Let it rain, let it rain... Lets get ready for kickoff!

It's not the rain as so much the lightning delaying and interrupting the game

I'm actually glad that we're having pretty bad storms as of right now. We need all the practice we can get during bad weather conditions/games. Football isn't a pretty sport. The weather isn't always 85 degrees and sunny. A true super bowl contending team must over come hazardous climate conditions during the course of a season. Let it rain, let it rain... Lets get ready for kickoff!

We won't win you forgot the **** in your title

sanchez said they were looking to throw on early downs, I like it !!!!!

Oh yeah. Sanchez and our offense is looking great, but it's our defense that has stepped up during the first quarter! We're without Pouha and Bart Scott, we've yet to allow a 1st down and we've picked off their rookie QB. Our defensive line is looking GREAT right now!

Archived