New York Jets vs Cincinnati Bengals: The Official Gameday Thread

JetsFanFromQueens

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Novak almost put that in the 5th row.

Yeah. I've really started to love this kickoff ruling change. It's in favor of the defense for once. And as we all know, the Jets have one of if not the best overall defense out there. Good luck to the Bengals, or any other team for that matter... Being able to drive 80 yards against our defense. Slim to none.

I agree. Sanchez is great at executing as well.

3rd and 25+ for the Bengals as of right now... Our defense has been outstanding thus far.

No doubt its Marks favorite throw. Thats why you invest that money in Holmes, his favorite route, your QB favorite throw, should be hard to stop for a long time.

Our DLine is stout.

I agree, and we're doing this without Pouha (our most important defender on our front line). With the additions of both Wilkerson and Ellis, our defensive line has been revamped! I have a feeling we'll feature our best defensive line since the early 2000's this season. Mike DeVito has also became our Brandon Moore of the defensive line. Our most underrated Jet by far. Getting Ropati Pitoitua back from IR this season could become the icing on the cake. If Marcus Dixon and Martin Tevaseu work out, there is no doubt about it... We're on the verge of featuring our most dominating defensive line since the early 2000's, that's during a time where both S.Ellis and J.Abe were young and beasting.

Archived