It's Rex's fault the offense sucks

serphnx

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Show me where I insulted your intelligence serphnx. You know what enjoy your last day on JN because I believe this little episode of message board tough guy is going to be the end of you or me here. We can put that one to a vote and see what the other members here think-which one of us contributes more to the site.

\

Done..

Meh, it was a typical Smash meltdown.

Acts like he knows everything. Fights obscure points that dont really help his position. Cant figure out why nobody understand him or questions that fact he knows more than every GM in the NFL. Gets mad because everyone is ganging up on his obscure opinions. Threatens to leave. Then leaves. He'll be back tomorrow if he hasnt already. At least the Serphnx one was genuine and new.

And now serphnx is banned, and we're still stuck with Smash. FML.

Yea thanks to you guys who stuck up for me-man that one came out of left field-I NEVER had a problem with serphnx before EVER and I had no problem with anything he wrote right up until he called me a cacksucker and then to call me a bitch...that's the first guy I ever actually asked for someone to ban

Yea thanks to you guys who stuck up for me-man that one came out of left field-I NEVER had a problem with serphnx before EVER and I had no problem with anything he wrote right up until he called me a cacksucker and then to call me a bitch...that's the first guy I ever actually asked for someone to ban

He said it with a Boston accent?

My point is, you shouldnt. Look at the source, realize the world we live in and move on. He's told me numerous times how stupid I am and how I have no Football knowledge, think I give a ****? In fact, it actually makes me feel good when I see threads like this.

Serphnx. Smash has pulled this sh*t 1,000 times before.

I missed two meltdowns. I feel like I might meltdown.

Please do it via pm and include a bigger version of your avatar. Please pm me "slower"

I keep changing it and it keeps changing to my twitter handle. WHATEVZ YO.

ARE YOU CALLING MY AVATAR STUPID?! REX RYAN IS THE REASON I AM NOT WEARING A SHIRT AT THAT MOMENT AND MIKE TANNENBAUM CAN DIAF.

I keep changing it and it keeps changing to my twitter handle. WHATEVZ YO.

ARE YOU CALLING MY AVATAR STUPID?! REX RYAN IS THE REASON I AM NOT WEARING A SHIRT AT THAT MOMENT AND MIKE TANNENBAUM CAN DIAF.

Yeah yeah whatever. Please pm pic now. Gonna get a custom Fathead of it for my bathroom ceiling. For ahh, umm, for? um..... Motivation to lose weight,, yeah yeah motivation and stuff.

I sat here for a few moments thinking about my response, but realized for the life of me I couldn't even come up with what exactly I was supposed to be jealous of, so it proved a little difficult.

Ahh the old "I can't think of a good comeback so I'll resurrect my original stupid insult" comeback.

Well played old man.

Ahh the old "I can't think of a good comeback so I'll resurrect my original stupid insult" comeback.

Well played old man.

No, I just really have no clue whatsoever I'm supposed to be jealous of. Or why me thinking one of this board's best posters is better than you somehow proves that.

Just to be clear, SoFla also >>>>>>>>>>>>> me, so you're in good company.

Never like to see anyone banned. But in this case i will make an exception.

Ahhh....the irony!

yea me neither bro-b ut this was the exception to that rule for me-weird thing is I never had a problem with that guy before-and I still have no idea what he was basing his attacks towards me on.

Show me where I insulted your intelligence serphnx. You know what enjoy your last day on JN because I believe this little episode of message board tough guy is going to be the end of you or me here. We can put that one to a vote and see what the other members here think-which one of us contributes more to the site.

This board needs it CAPTAIN!

That thing lasted about as long as EY's stretch in charge of POTW. I'm pretty sure you're the only one who ever even posted more than one thing on there.

I miss POTW-I think Klecko would do a fine job with that-EY was great Greenbeans was even better but the one thing it did was make guys raise thier game level up a notch or two to TRY and be more entertaining.

I nominate Klecko73 as the new POTW guy

Archived