It's Rex's fault the offense sucks

serphnx

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss POTW-I think Klecko would do a fine job with that-EY was great Greenbeans was even better but the one thing it did was make guys raise thier game level up a notch or two to TRY and be more entertaining.

I nominate Klecko73 as the new POTW guy

I can't believe I'm going to say this... but I actually kind of agree with you. :-P

At one point I thought of offering to do it, but then I realized I'm really just too lazy and besides I would just end up picking whatever random stupid post made me laugh most.

I can't believe I'm going to say this... but I actually kind of agree with you. :-P

At one point I thought of offering to do it, but then I realized I'm really just too lazy and besides I would just end up picking whatever random stupid post made me laugh most.

He'd be perfect in that capacity...the board really is funnier with POTW-a lot less pissing and moaning too I'm sure

Well this thread is certainly interesting. Personal attacks will not be tolerated, you are going to see more and more bannings unfortunately as we work on cleaning things up.

But as a general statement guys -- the button pushing can be fun, but let's not gang up on people. We want to make JetNation more friendly. So tolerance, even when you disagree, is very important. And be nice to each other dammit.

SoFla brought me to JN. He can call anyone he wants a big dummy, especially when they are consistently acting like a big dummy, then when told they are big dummy they act like giant a-hole doosh. Sersphincter is that.

Crusher inspires me with the way he puts the foot in a$$. I want to eat BBQ right now.

Well this thread is certainly interesting. Personal attacks will not be tolerated, you are going to see more and more bannings unfortunately as we work on cleaning things up.

But as a general statement guys -- the button pushing can be fun, but let's not gang up on people. We want to make JetNation more friendly. So tolerance, even when you disagree, is very important. And be nice to each other dammit.

Is it an innapropriate time to say, gfy, Crusher has this bitch on lock down?

I miss POTW-I think Klecko would do a fine job with that-EY was great Greenbeans was even better but the one thing it did was make guys raise thier game level up a notch or two to TRY and be more entertaining.

I nominate Klecko73 as the new POTW guy

If we bring back POTW I will have to start talking about football again, and can't just run around from thread to thread showing people my hiney. :(

Go to hell you moron.

Can't the forum generate "POTW" based on # of likes? That could be cool/easier.

This post is dumb.

I'm not saying you are dumb, nor am I questioning your intelligence, but this post... its dumb. Makes NO sense whatsoever. NONE.

No, we can't. That would suck.

You guys don't want to use advanced metrics to determine what the best post is each week? You'd prefer to use the "eye test"?

ESPN/Dilfer is mentioning what I've said many times. I've repeatedly stated Sanchez reminds me of Elway (do post searches).

Elway was stuck in a conservative offense with Reeves. Elway looked like trash for 3 quarters and then great in the 4th playing catch up.

Sanchez gets unfairly criticized for being stuck in the dumb Rex Ryan super conservative offense.

There's a reason Buddy, despite defensive genius, was an awful HC. His fat son is probably the same.

Ok, I get that the thread wasn't a very good idea, and his posts didn't really make a lot of sense in general; but what does Rob Ryan maybe not being a good HC have to do with our offense?

This has to be a joke. No one can be so boneheaded. Even a tree would have more intelligence than that!

P.S: Mods if that is considered personal attack i will delete it.

:bash:

Awesome! It reminds me of Dumb and Dumber when Harry comes home and tells LLoyd he lost his job. Lloyd says: "Hah! What a loser!...no offense." And Harry says, "None taken."

I really hate when posters complain when others "attack" his/her intelligence. If a poster says stupid sh*t, why shouldn't intelligence be questioned? When I post something dumb I expect to get taken to task.

You posted a lot of generalizations and statements that had no basis in fact. Don't complain when people evicerate your baseless claims.

Well, if what they say is THAT stupid you should be able to demolish his argument in a manner where he feels stupid without you actually having to overtly point on his stupidity. Something like "Your premise is faulty and based on false or misinterpreted data and your conclusion is illogical at best and fallacious at worst. Furthermore, even if your argument weren't based on a faulty premise and logical fallacies. Your argument would still be specious"

Buddy was far from a horrible head coach.

+ 1

Buddy took over an awful Eagles franchise and made them respectable. Not many coaches of his era could have done that.

The fact that he didn't have them playing like the '85 Bears is what created the myth that Buddy couldn't cut it as a Head Coach. He groomed Randall Cunningham and drafted Seth Joyner, Jerome Brown and Chris Carter. He went 43-38 with a division title in his time there, during which the NFC East was quite strong, after the team went 18-29 combined in the three years before his arrival.

Archived