Brotherly Love: Rex To Rob #$&@!

flgreen

Rex to Rob: Take that, #$&@!

September, 17, 2011

Sep 17

1:11

PM ET

By Rich Cimini

After beating his twin brother last Sunday night in the Ryan Bowl, Rex Ryan took a moment out of his busy schedule to do some taunting, Ryan-style. He left Rob a phone message at his office in the Cowboys' headquarters.

"He left really unflattering messages," Rob Ryan told Dallas reporters Friday. "But it's to be expected and it's coming back to him one of these days. No compassion there at all."

Asked if Rex's message was R- or X-rated, Rob said, "I don't even want to say. Hell, there was no PG thing about him. It was R or worse."

Rob's defense did a fantastic job against the Jets, holding them to 17 points in the 27-24 loss. The Jets scored on a blocked punt and converted a Tony Romo interception into the game-winning field goal. After the game, Rob Ryan was steamed.

On Friday, he was asked how long it took him to get over the game.

"Honestly or coach speak?" he asked. "Coach speak, Monday. Honestly, probably Thursday."

Rex has won all four NFL meetings against Rob, including last season's overtime robbery in Cleveland, where Rob was the defensive coordinator.

Brotherly

Rex to Rob: Take that, #$&@!

September, 17, 2011

Sep 17

1:11

PM ET

By Rich Cimini

After beating his twin brother last Sunday night in the Ryan Bowl, Rex Ryan took a moment out of his busy schedule to do some taunting, Ryan-style. He left Rob a phone message at his office in the Cowboys' headquarters.

"He left really unflattering messages," Rob Ryan told Dallas reporters Friday. "But it's to be expected and it's coming back to him one of these days. No compassion there at all."

Asked if Rex's message was R- or X-rated, Rob said, "I don't even want to say. Hell, there was no PG thing about him. It was R or worse."

Rob's defense did a fantastic job against the Jets, holding them to 17 points in the 27-24 loss. The Jets scored on a blocked punt and converted a Tony Romo interception into the game-winning field goal. After the game, Rob Ryan was steamed.

On Friday, he was asked how long it took him to get over the game.

"Honestly or coach speak?" he asked. "Coach speak, Monday. Honestly, probably Thursday."

Rex has won all four NFL meetings against Rob, including last season's overtime robbery in Cleveland, where Rob was the defensive coordinator.

Brotherly

Cimini is really a giant tool.

Anyone else could paint this in a more flattering way of brothers will be brothers and boys will be boys etc. But this dick has to take out the fun back and forth between two brothers and make him look like a neanderthal

Yep

He could have had a lot of fun with this and published a funny, amusing article. Instead he decided to appear mean spirited, when it is just two twin brothers busting chops

Does anybody else get aggravated when every time at Rex's press conferences Dan Leberfeild starts off his question with "Dan Leberfeild from Jets Confidential" like Rex doesn't know who the a-hole is already.
How does Leberfeld stay in business? No one buys magazines like that any more, and his website is old rehashed nonsense. Wonder if he lives in his car.

Does anybody else get aggravated when every time at Rex's press conferences Dan Leberfeild starts off his question with "Dan Leberfeild from Jets Confidential" like Rex doesn't know who the a-hole is already.

I think that is one of the reasons that Scout.com dropped Leberfeld's site. They were embarassed by him!

I guess I don't get this - was this some kind of a hijack of a thread? I don't get what this has to do with the thread? Am I on JI all of a sudden ...

I guess I don't get this - was this some kind of a hijack of a thread? I don't get what this has to do with the thread? Am I on JI all of a sudden ...

Bashing Leberfeld is always in fashion...no matter the thread. He had the single most idiotic rant for a Jets journalist ever and taking that title required a nearly superhuman effort.

Archived