****Official Jets/Ravens Game Thread****

Thor99

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously the next two years is stocked with quality QB prospects, the front office and coaching staff need to take a serious look at them and strongly consider taking one.

The front office wont be here long enough to make that decision.

Theyre getting fired if Sanchez ultimately fails

Before we give up in Sanchez I would just like to see him play under a different OC because Schotty is the worst OC I have EVER seen. WTF is with the horizontal passes and 5yd passes to Keller? Does this guy have more than 10 plays in his playbook? And im not blaming him for Sanchezs pick but clearly Balt knew that play was coming.

I can agree with this. I still think of Sanchez as a question mark. He sucks now... but who knows b/c SHotty is a disgrace and OL is a mess.

This game really is an epic failure all around. Our punter sucked.  Our defense was pedestrian.  Our offense is far beyond terrible.  Even back up scrubs can run through our o-line and nail the QB.

The defense is only not pedestrian if they pitch a shutout?The defense has been awesome except for 1 early drive.

When I do the report card tonight, can I just give an "F" across the board with the exception of special teams? I mean, how are you supposed to rank a QB who does nothing because he's only given 1.5 seconds to throw and 300 pound beasts are in his face all night?

The defense was pretty lights out. 13 pts and 3 turnovers, 1 TD.

The front office wont be here long enough to make that decision.

Theyre getting fired if Sanchez ultimately fails

They won't be here next year or the year after? 2012 and 2013 drafts are stacked, we need to look at the position that will be by far the strongest prospect wise it has been in years.

They won't be here next year or the year after? 2012 and 2013 drafts are stacked, we need to look at the position that will be by far the strongest prospect wise it has been in years.

Ice, there is no way in hell this FO is drafting a QB high in the draft. Let it go. It sounds dumb to argue that they would.

Ice, there is no way in hell this FO is drafting a QB high in the draft. Let it go. It sounds dumb to argue that they would.

If he is playing at this level for the rest of the season it's not as crazy as you think. He's only signed through 2013, has trade value himself, and we save money on the cap departing with him after this year.That being said, I don't think this will happen because I don't think he'll be nearly this bad going forward. But if he turns the ball over 30+ times and we finish under .500?

If he is playing at this level for the rest of the season it's not as crazy as you think. He's only signed through 2013, has trade value himself, and we save money on the cap departing with him after this year.That being said, I don't think this will happen because I don't think he'll be nearly this bad going forward. But if he turns the ball over 30+ times and we finish under .500?

there will still be plenty of Sachez apologists to make excuses for him.

What level? Joe Flacco level? Are the Ravens drafting another QB?

Theyre not geting rid of him. Get real.

He sells jerseys. And PSLs.

A new franchise QB would do the same thing as long as he was taken early in the draft. He sure as sh*t isn't selling anything based off his on field accomplishments.

Being serious now -- I am nowhere near ready to give up on Mark. Do I have hope that he will be one of the all-time greats? Not really. But I have seen enough from him that I have hope he can be good enough to get it done here.

Really would like to see some changes (philosophy) on offense.

Being serious now -- I am nowhere near ready to give up on Mark. Do I have hope that he will be one of the all-time greats? Not really. But I have seen enough from him that I have hope he can be good enough to get it done here.

Really would like to see some changes (philosophy) on offense.

My problem with Mark is his ceiling in my mind is a game manger, maybe he becomes above average. That doesn't cut it in today's NFL where everything is stacked in the offenses favor especially the passing game. An above average QB doesn't get you to the Super Bowl unless every other facet of your game is dominating and a game manager has no shot these days.

Archived