****Official Jets/Ravens Game Thread****

Thor99

Whatever... read the ******* thread, I don't know what to tell you. The second Sanchez throws a pick the thread is filled with 10 pages of why this team is doomed by Sanchez. It's pathetic. And I'm sick and ******* tired of having to deal with this horse sh*t every time we try to discuss ANYTHING about this team. It's pathetic. It's impossible to have a conversation about anything as people just wait for any opportunity to make the focus nothing but him. Just because you're not making that argument doesn't mean dozens of others aren't, so get over your paranoia as if everyone else needs to be excused because you don't want anyone to dare think that's your opinion.

I'm pretty sure this pathetic drive from the D is Sanchez's fault too though, so maybe they have a point.

The D has only given up 13 points so far, for how crappy some people have been calling them thats pretty good. Also considering they scored 7 they are at net 6 points which is phenomenal.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brady threw 4 picks against the bills Sanchez throws one pick while getting blown up by suggs and he sucks?if that was the play that made you think he sucked...you really are clueless

oh Jesus Ecurb get off it already. What Brady does is of no consequence. Sanchez stinks

Who cares about miss brady? Thing is, he beats teams he is supposed to beat 95% of the time-- if not more. Honestly, can you tell me that you don't see a scared rabbit out there playing QB tonite? He will pick it up when the Ravens go into a prevent.

Brady threw 4 picks against the bills Sanchez throws one pick while getting blown up by suggs and he sucks?if that was the play that made you think he sucked...you really are clueless

You are clueless if you think anyone is basing his opinion of Sanchez by 1 play.

He's having a rough go of it with this OL play, but it's ridiculous to say no one else would be doing any better. Sanchez hasn't earned that benefit of the doubt for people to say, in so many words, that if Sanchez couldn't succeed then no one can.

He has a ways to go before you start giving him as much leeway as Brady has earned, fem-bot that he is.

You are clueless if you think anyone is basing his opinion of Sanchez by 1 play.

He's having a rough go of it with this OL play, but it's ridiculous to say no one else would be doing any better. Sanchez hasn't earned that benefit of the doubt for people to say, in so many words, that if Sanchez couldn't succeed then no one can.

He has a ways to go before you start giving him as much leeway as Brady has earned, fem-bot that he is.

the point is nobody can... He is getting killed and even the best suck when they fsce that much pressure... The few times the oline gave Sanchez a few seconds he was moving the ball

Would someone else do better? Of course, that's not all that difficult to manage. I'm certainly not defending him tonight, he's been flat out awful. I'm just not sure if anyone could play all that well behind this OL.

Keller was doubled. What did Sanchez see?

He sees his primary target and nothing else.  He sees no other receivers, no pass rush, and no defenders in coverage.The OL is total trash today and is clearly the worst culprit of the game.  But Sanchez isn't doing anything helpful himself.  He's totally shellshocked.  That last drive the Jets picked up the blitz up the gut and Sanchez ducked out of the way despite no defender near him.  Ryan really should pull him before he gets Carr'd.

If his backup was under the age of 40 it'd probably be a tad more likely. Hell, if McElroy wasn't on IR that might have been enough.

Id much rather Brunell get broken in half than our 25 yr old "franchise" ( and I use that term loosely) QB

Archived