****Official Jets/Ravens Game Thread****

Thor99

When I do the report card tonight, can I just give an "F" across the board with the exception of special teams? I mean, how are you supposed to rank a QB who does nothing because he's only given 1.5 seconds to throw and 300 pound beasts are in his face all night?

The defense has given up 13 points and scored 7. Flacco just completed his first pass since the 1st quarter. How is that an F performance? Are people forgetting 21 points are directly on the offense?

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The defense has given up 13 points and scored 7. Flacco just completed his first pass since the 1st quarter. How is that an F performance? Are people forgetting 21 points are directly on the offense?

I apologize. The internal bleeding from banging my head against a brick wall is causing short term memory loss.

Ok good defense.

Oh but I should add, the one thing that drove me nuts about the defense and left a nasty taste in my mouth was the inability to run down Flacco in the 1st half. There were plays where they were chasing him for seemingly 10 seconds at a time and couldn't close in. That's not good.

Fumble! Defense is solid tonight. Of course they've had to do 3 fewer defensive stances because the offense got the ball back 3x after Baltimore's defense scored. But Baltimore's offense isn't doing damage when they're out there.

Now if everyone can just show up all on the same week! Probably asking too much, huh?

DavidClowney David Clowney

by janesports

What's sad is I swear I'm sitting here calling out plays before they run them and I haven't been with the #Jets in a year come tomorrow

http://twitter.com/#!/DavidClowney

Ughhhhhhhh I cant take it anymore.....how many times does schitty's awful playcalling need to be called out for being to predictable before SOMEONE wakes up and realizes he just isn't that good at his job??? :cussing:

you know that they will continue to NOT use the hurry up and just let Balt stay fresh and rotate players in and out-I could call abetter game than this guy

Ditto.

Said this in a thread in Week 1 when Dallas was sending the house on every play.

Why we don't employ the "no huddle" and traditional screen passes as a way of slowing defenses down is beyond me.

I just don't understand it.

3rd & 9. Sanchez never looks off his primary target and there's no time to do so even if he did. So let's see, who should be his #1 read...? OK. Keller. And let's have him run a 7-yard pattern.

Even if Keller didn't drop it, there is literally no way to get a first down there unless the defender trips over his own feet or Keller suddenly becomes a tackle-breaking monster.

3rd & 9. Sanchez never looks off his primary target and there's no time to do so even if he did. So let's see, who should be his #1 read...? OK. Keller. And let's have him run a 7-yard pattern.

Even if Keller didn't drop it, there is literally no way to get a first down there unless the defender trips over his own feet or Keller suddenly becomes a tackle-breaking monster.

No but I think they might of went for it on 4th if he caught it

Before we give up in Sanchez I would just like to see him play under a different OC because Schotty is the worst OC I have EVER seen. WTF is with the horizontal passes and 5yd passes to Keller? Does this guy have more than 10 plays in his playbook? And im not blaming him for Sanchezs pick but clearly Balt knew that play was coming.

If that was schotty, he'd be getting crucified as we speak.

All that being said, you can clearly see that last week was not indicative of our run defense, we are a quite good against the run.

Yes that is good news. Unfortunately everything else is now broken!

Keller is one of the softest dumbest players ive ever seen so that happening is slim

He sees his primary target and nothing else. He sees no other receivers, no pass rush, and no defenders in coverage.The OL is total trash today and is clearly the worst culprit of the game. But Sanchez isn't doing anything helpful himself. He's totally shellshocked. That last drive the Jets picked up the blitz up the gut and Sanchez ducked out of the way despite no defender near him. Ryan really should pull him before he gets Carr'd.

Cant argue that. Sanchez is looking horrible as well. Its a shame that our special teams, Defense as well as the Ravens defense has outscored our offense.

Terrible.

Archived