****Official Jets/Ravens Game Thread****

Thor99

Who can you max protect with? The offensive line is just so so so bad and so thin. I think the key is to just keep the Ravens to 3 and out and tire out the defense. If our D played well at the start instead of the two big drives the offense probably would look better. As it is they began to look competent once the defense started to play well. Im keeping my fingers crossed that the Jets can pull off a comeback here.

at this point...anything can happen....

you have two dynamic defenses...a dynamic ST unit on the Jets...the ball in the 2nd half and a 10 point game.

throw out the history and see what kind of adjustments on offense they are making.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take it. Beats getting tackled for a loss in the EZ.

Oh don't get me wrong, completely agree... and it's actually not a bad time to get a good run in to get some breathing room (also keep the Ravens from calling a TO and trying to get the ball back), but it's just one of those situations that you can't help but laugh considering the Jets can't take advantage of the one good run they've had all game.

Now we need the Jets O to do something here and get an f'n TD!!

Tannebaum has to take alot of heat for the lack of personnel on this team, especially the offensive line. How could you go into a season so thin at offensive line? Turner was your only decent backup and now he's gone for the year and now you have a third string waiver wire pickup as your starting center the last 2 game. Thats not to mention guys like Ducasse and Hunter who are horrible. Bad job by Mr. T.

Up the middle, nothing.

Up the middle, nothing.

Up the middle, nothing.

Up the middle, nothing.

Up the middle, nothing.

Pass to a guy 2 yards behind the first down marker on 3rd down.

This movie sucked the first 30 times I saw it.

6 years and counting... you really expected something different?

Up the middle, nothing.

Up the middle, nothing.

Up the middle, nothing.

Up the middle, nothing.

Up the middle, nothing.

Pass to a guy 2 yards behind the first down marker on 3rd down.

This movie sucked the first 30 times I saw it.

Just dont get it. Seriously.

Its moronic.

Archived