MONDAY NIGHT!!!

You're not that annoying. Or was it just ECURB lite last season?

I should be in the area.

You are coming too?

Dude at work just begged me to take his two tickets and parking pass for $100 total. I just laughed and said "Haha. ECurb!" He was like, "what?"

Anyway, I bought the tickets.

lol

Dude at work just begged me to take his two tickets and parking pass for $100 total. I just laughed and said "Haha. ECurb!" He was like, "what?"

Anyway, I bought the tickets.

Tom come by the tailgate. It has been too long for us. We need to get the band back together. Well parts of the band anyway, lol.

I was going to go but I heard that there wouldnt be any strippers there, and that is my main reason for going. OY!

I am sure i wont be missed. Ha!

Have a good time! :)

Nay - you should stop by. Seriously, it is a really good time.

Joe's family couldn't be any nicer. And that is what this tailgate is all about believe it or not. Joe, his brothers and their friends. His Mom and Dad, I believe some cousins...

Plus the TVs are going to be really nice for a night game. You should stop by....I can't go anywhere else to see you and say hi since I am hated just about everywhere else. :)

Nay - you should stop by. Seriously, it is a really good time.

Joe's family couldn't be any nicer. And that is what this tailgate is all about believe it or not. Joe, his brothers and their friends. His Mom and Dad, I believe some cousins...

Plus the TVs are going to be really nice for a night game. You should stop by....I can't go anywhere else to see you and say hi since I am hated just about everywhere else. :)

Are you even allowed in the stadium? ;)

I am sure you have a lovely time.. i am just not a big tailgater anymore ..

Stop by and say hi! I am psyched that he has TVs this year....I always hated missing the pregame shows.

Can you stop by if you're not eating/drinking at the tailgate? My friends and I have our stuff already, but I want to introduce them to the tailgate party since they have season tickets(gives them option to ride train and not have to do their own tailgate in future).

Can you stop by if you're not eating/drinking at the tailgate? My friends and I have our stuff already, but I want to introduce them to the tailgate party since they have season tickets(gives them option to ride train and not have to do their own tailgate in future).

sure, anyone is welcome to come hang, watch the tv, and have fun with fellow jets fans. btw, we are also located close to the train.

I'll be there!

Mann!!! so bad about not going to watch thi game!!! I never saw alive a game in the NFL!!! Don't have yet a opportunitty to see a real game...just watch on TV!! Thats sux man!!! For real!!! Don't make me felt bad enough about this game!!! but i will watch the game in my bad...LOL!!! CYA!!! Good game all!!! bring to us a win ok BUDDIES!!!

Mann!!! so bad about not going to watch thi game!!! I never saw alive a game in the NFL!!! Don't have yet a opportunitty to see a real game...just watch on TV!! Thats sux man!!! For real!!! Don't make me felt bad enough about this game!!! but i will watch the game in my bad...LOL!!! CYA!!! Good game all!!! bring to us a win ok BUDDIES!!!

Well, I guess in Brazil you get to see "soccer" (football) matches, right? The atmosphere is like that, probably. I haven't been to a game in a couple years, but the last one I went to... it was Jets/Bills in December of 2008. We needed the win to stay in the playoff race.

We were losing and all hope was lost. The Bills had the lead late in the 4th quarter and they had the ball, all they needed to do was run the clock. For some reason, they called a pass play, and we forced a fumble against their quarterback (JP Losman) and Shaun Ellis ran the ball into the endzone for a touchdown to take the lead!

Well, I have never heard a LOUDER roar than the fans made that day! It was amazing! We were hugging all the Jets fans in our section, even total strangers.. it was MAGIC!!!!

I hope you have a chance to go to a game one day!

Dude, what are the details on this again? Not sure if I'm making it down there in time, but where is it? How much?

Lot E-10....and you won't show up. I wish you would...but I put you at an extreme long shot. :)

Call me on my celly when you get there. I am picking my son up from football practice at 4:30 and heading out, should be there by 5:30.

Lot E-10....and you won't show up. I wish you would...but I put you at an extreme long shot. :)

Call me on my celly when you get there. I am picking my son up from football practice at 4:30 and heading out, should be there by 5:30.

No Steeler fans. He's safe.

Archived