I hate Jason Taylor.

JiFtheOracle

There are three things in my life I will never get over. John Starks blowing Game 7, The Godfather Part III, and Jason Taylor in a Jet uniform. Never ever.

The difference between those three things is that if you didn't mention it I would not have any recollection that the Godfather III ever existed. Never saw it, probably never will. The others were unavoidable.

great thread! guys a dooshe dolphag! one of the worst personnel moves in Jet history.

Come on man, I can think of far worse. The hiring of Rich Kotite for one. The signing of Neil O'donnel would be second. Both of which are much worse than the Taylor signing.

Come on man, I can think of far worse. The hiring of Rich Kotite for one. The signing of Neil O'donnel would be second. Both of which are much worse than the Taylor signing.

I was a little over the top...must have been the Jets offensive fireworks I witnessed last night...made me sour...still the JT siging is one of the worst in recent history...right up there with hiring Brian Schottenheimer...as bad as the Kotite Error was the Charlie Winner and Joe Walton elevations pissed me off more at the time of the hire.

Archived