GAME BALLS

Larz

Pace had a very nice game. You have to give credit to Sanchez for not turning the ball over. They were obviously pressing, but he stayed calm and didn't throw any picks. For you advanced stat geeks only one dropped INT by the Dolphins.

The special teams were up and down. McKnight had one good return, but didn't call the wedge off and fumbled that punt. There was the other punt that was handled in traffic and promptly spit up. Coverage was incredible and Conley who I have criticized the past couple of weeks was very good. He looks like he is shanking balls and about to get them blocked, but he was great today.

Mangold, Folk, and Kyle Wilson deserve credit. Mangold is such a huge contributor to the offensive line, it's not even funny. We play better with an injured Mangold than with a healthy back-up.

Folk has quietly been money all year on FG attempts. Not that I don't get nervous watching him kick, but he's done his job and deserves credit.

Kyle Wilson clearly worked on his game during the offseason. Sure he still makes mistakes, but he's been pretty impressive to me this season. People are quick to call draft picks busts, but they don't give them the same amount of credit when it starts to click for them.

Schotty def doesn't deserve one, I'll never understand some of his play calls? I mean, how many times does he have to plays like "overthrow recieiver", "delay of game" and "dropped pass" before Rex has had enough

Schotty def doesn't deserve one, I'll never understand some of his play calls? I mean, how many times does he have to plays like "overthrow recieiver", "delay of game" and "dropped pass" before Rex has had enough

No doubt that, so far this year, the Jets offense has many problems. But please don't try to make it as an excuse for Schotty. We have witnessed his ineptitude since 2006. He simply has a lot of company this year.

11-15 3 and outs or whatever and you still cant recognize it.

Archived