GASTINEAU LIVES ON HBO's BOARDWALK EMPIRE

Gastineau Lives

I know I'm one of the lesser known posters here, but in case any of you watch the show, I'll be in this coming Sunday, Oct. 30th's episode. It's one of the best and most pivotal scenes for this season.

Wait, I am confused...you will be on this show? For real? What character are you?

I'll be driving with one of the main characters at the head of a shipment of booze. I'm only in one episode as it's impossible for me to continue.

So sorry to hear that. I hope you went quick and didn't suffer long. :)

FTR: we LOVE Boardwalk Empire and I can't wait until the new David Milch/Michael Mann cration Luck comes out. We'll see if Milch can make amends to us after abandoning Deadwood for that crap John From Cincy show...really bad career choice

I've been waiting too Jim - that 70's cop thing Milch put together never aired in 09. Lucks got an all star cast as well.

They film a lot of the "beach" exteriors in Fort Tilden in Rockaway, Queens-like the Memorial Day ceremony and Eli burying George. Seen those old time cars left there waiting for pickup after they were done filming. Seems though the old time roadway, which is really a bike path, they use was basically wiped out by the hurricane.

They film a lot of the "beach" exteriors in Fort Tilden in Rockaway, Queens-like the Memorial Day ceremony and Eli burying George. Seen those old time cars left there waiting for pickup after they were done filming. Seems though the old time roadway, which is really a bike path, they use was basically wiped out by the hurricane.

Driving those things is alot of fun. The very first time, however was not, the guy taught me how to drive in traffic. F-ing nerve wracking.

FTR: we LOVE Boardwalk Empire and I can't wait until the new David Milch/Michael Mann cration Luck comes out. We'll see if Milch can make amends to us after abandoning Deadwood for that crap John From Cincy show...really bad career choice

John from Cincy was brutal -- I was glad it was given a quick exit.

I know I'm one of the lesser known posters here, but in case any of you watch the show, I'll be in this coming Sunday, Oct. 30th's episode. It's one of the best and most pivotal scenes for this season.

By far my favorite show possibly in the history of television.

Last episodes show was the best one yet.

Looking forward to his show. Really cool news that you're in it.

I'm the second guy. The driver.

Thanks, yeah. If you're gonna be in one...

You're the idiot who screamed, "Waxey's not done"? And then got shot in the head by the Butcher? Awesome scene.

It will be interesting how this all plays out considering what I've read about Lucky Luciano is that he was essentially the first Head of all the families in New York. Him teaming up with Jimmy is pretty epic. I'm so excited for the next episode.

You're the idiot who screamed, "Waxey's not done"? And then got shot in the head by the Butcher? Awesome scene.

It will be interesting how this all plays out considering what I've read about Lucky Luciano is that he was essentially the first Head of all the families in New York. Him teaming up with Jimmy is pretty epic. I'm so excited for the next episode.

Yeah, I'm the idiot! When I first read the script, I was like "WHY?" and then I thought that "Hey, at least I get to be murdered by Bill Forsythe." (He's an amazing guy, by the way, really nice, everyone is, actually.)

Yeah, the rest of the season is going to be crazy.

Archived