128's Official Practice Squad Thread

flylikeajet

Its excessive...I mean, its a bye week. They have 2 whole weeks to fill those spots. But at least the fans are concerned.

No kidding. We just had a meeting in the mod lounge. Max has instructed us to start banning people who keep posting their concerns over and over.

Jets announce signing of former #Bills TE Shawn Nelson. Matt Kroul, Dennis Landolt, LB Ricky Sapp and TE Jamarko Simmons to practice squad

no word on who they cut from the practice squad since they only had 3 spots open

Put TO PRACTICE SQUAD in your topic titles.

I know you think the bottom of the taxi squad is critical, but no one else does - and your bait & switch headlines are going to wind up getting you banned for the eight-gazillionth time.

NY Jets expected to sign former Buffalo Bills tight end Shawn Nelson

Gang Green expected to add former Bills player, who was suspened in 2010

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Originally Published: Monday, October 31 2011, 1:36 AM

Updated: Monday, October 31 2011, 1:36 AM

image.jpg

Rick Stewart/Getty ImagesShawn Nelson #89 of the Buffalo Bills catches a pass against the New England Patriots during a December 20, 2009 game at Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park, N.Y.

The Daily News has learned that the Jets are expected to sign former Bills tight end Shawn Nelson to the 53-man roster on Monday.

The 6-5, 273-pound Nelson worked out for Gang Green last Tuesday. The Bills fourth-round pick in the 2009 draft had 20 receptions for 181 yards and a touchdown in 17 games with Buffalo.

Nelson was suspended for the first four games of 2010 for violating the league's substance abuse policy.

The Jets will face the Bills next week in their first game after their bye.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ny-jets-expected-sign-buffalo-bills-tight-shawn-nelson-article-1.969749#ixzz1cN9rNl1V

Man, this is getting to be some confusing stuff

I don't really remember him doing that, but he did a GREAT job blocking last game. If you don't catch passes, people tend to ignore you.

it happened a few times last year, usually a holding penalty or he would get called for a false start....he is definitely a better blocking option that keller, but i think any TE they bring in would be

Archived