? > Tebow

Jetsfan80

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://espn.go.com/b...hink-post-tebow

This is the funniest sh*t ever. Check out the comments section on this article, and enjoy.

Funniest sh*t ever? Jeez, your bar is low. I fear for your buddy who joins you on a date with your girlfriends "hottest friend ever".

And I'm so over the media. Last week all Tebow does is win. This week he's the worst QB ever. Last week the Pats were unbeatable, now they are vulnerable. My god. The media and their flavor of the week sh*t is so old.

Tebow is awful, but that team is really bad. The guy was getting no protection and they were dropping a lot of passes. They arent a QB away from being good.

Funniest sh*t ever? Jeez, your bar is low. I fear for your buddy who joins you on a date with your girlfriends "hottest friend ever".

And I'm so over the media. Last week all Tebow does is win. This week he's the worst QB ever. Last week the Pats were unbeatable, now they are vulnerable. My god. The media and their flavor of the week sh*t is so old.

Tebow is awful, but that team is really bad. The guy was getting no protection and they were dropping a lot of passes. They arent a QB away from being good.

I don't know why anyone credible would say "all he does is win" after beating the 0-6 Dolphins.

Tebow is horrendous. The Broncos are in the awful position of having to prove that to their fanbase, but it wont take long.

I don't know why anyone credible would say "all he does is win" after beating the 0-6 Dolphins.

Tebow is horrendous. The Broncos are in the awful position of having to prove that to their fanbase, but it wont take long.

I dont either but thats because I dont find anyone credible anymore. The media is just a bunch of hypocritcal talking heads who play week by week.

Are you honestly saying you havent heard that argument from folks making a case for Tebow? We had a 8 page thread on it here last week.

I don't pitty the Broncos because Pat Bowlen is a senile old fool for handing over the franchise to Josh McDaniels. How in the hell gives full authority to a 1st time HC with no track record of personnel decisions?

McDaniels destroyed that team and his last great error was spending the 25th overall pick on Tebow. No one was taking him in the 1st but McDumbass. So they reap what they sow. If they had taken Tebow where he was projected (3rd round), things would be different.

I dont either but thats because I dont find anyone credible anymore. The media is just a bunch of hypocritcal talking heads who play week by week.

Are you honestly saying you havent heard that argument from folks making a case for Tebow? We had a 8 page thread on it here last week.

For the most part, I didn't read those threads. It was pretty obvious dude's skillset was not NFL QB. Beyond that, it doesn't matter to me. He's gonna continue to get killed out there until everyone but the greatest Tebow Homers agree, and then the Broncos will be able to move on.

For the most part, I didn't read those threads. It was pretty obvious dude's skillset was not NFL QB. Beyond that, it doesn't matter to me. He's gonna continue to get killed out there until everyone but the greatest Tebow Homers agree, and then the Broncos will be able to move on.

Well, it hasnt been just here...plenty of the analyst on ESPN/NFLN etc have all made cases for him being a winner and deserving the shot.

Its just makes me laugh...week by week everyone changes there tune. I'm actually shocked I havent heard anyone say, "its only one game" "all young QB's have them", etc etc etc.

Yeah, I'm not getting that one either. I've three people I work with say that to me today and when you look them in the eye and announce the score of yesterday's game, they start stuttering like an interviewer for the Howard Stern Show.

This is my favorite so far:

Having Tiger Woods as your marriage counselor > Tebow.

Well, it hasnt been just here...plenty of the analyst on ESPN/NFLN etc have all made cases for him being a winner and deserving the shot.

Its just makes me laugh...week by week everyone changes there tune. I'm actually shocked I havent heard anyone say, "its only one game" "all young QB's have them", etc etc etc.

Not me. I've been saying he was going to be a lousy pro since he was at Florida.

Not me. I've been saying he was going to be a lousy pro since he was at Florida.

Lots have. Again, I find this all to be really funny. 1 week he's a god, the next he's the worst QB ever. Its just the way things are these days I guess. I mean, Sanchez has had much much worse outings than what Tebow did yesterday.

I think it was after a sack, the Lions are classless.

Schefler did it after a TD.

Lots have. Again, I find this all to be really funny. 1 week he's a god, the next he's the worst QB ever. Its just the way things are these days I guess. I mean, Sanchez has had much much worse outings than what Tebow did yesterday.

Schefler did it after a TD.

Statistically, yes. Aesthetically, not even close.

Plus, Tebow's best performance as a passer doesn't really come close to Sanchez's best performance as a passer. Sanchez's potential as a QB is significantly higher than Tebow's and there's really no debating that.

There were times yesterday that Tebow looked like a guy who has never played the position before. His footwork is atrocious, that windup is ridiculous and his lack of accuracy was often comically bad. I've never seen Sanchez look as ill suited to play the position as Tebow looked yesterday. That was one of the worst QB performances I've ever seen.

Statistically, yes. Aesthetically, not even close.

You're kidding right? I'm not even going to attempt to compare the 2 because Sanchez is much better...but 09 Buffalo and NE, might have been the 2 worst performances by an athlete I've ever seen. Balt. this very season was damn close too.

If you even begin to argue that, you're homerific ways have never seen such heights.

Archived