SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, his name was steve... seeing hippy jamm bands was his guilty pleasure, so was blowing straight guys..

He was awesome

While we all get that your trying to make a dig at JIF, you do still realize you come out of this looking like the the fagola right?

I had no idea everybody else wasn't. Honestly, the idea of doing this sober sends chills through me...I can't even think about it.

I'll drink to that.

But really, pretty much any time I post in this thread over a weekend I'm doing so drunk, the difference is that some of us can handle our liquor better than a 14-year-old girl.

Doing anything sober after 7:30pm means your not doing it right.

phew...got that covered. 5:30 is safe as well...okay, 4:30 if beer counts, which I don't think that it should since it's really just a golden soft-drink. Bloody Mary's don't count either since they are pretty much used for medicinal purposes (headaches, nausea, stress relief, jitters, confusion, tiredness, or just when you need that little "pick-me-up". Speaking of which, I could use a little pick-me-up right now...

phew...got that covered. 5:30 is safe as well...okay, 4:30 if beer counts, which I don't think that it should since it's really just a golden soft-drink. Bloody Mary's don't count either since they are pretty much used for medicinal purposes (headaches, nausea, stress relief, jitters, confusion, tiredness, or just when you need that little "pick-me-up". Speaking of which, I could use a little pick-me-up right now...

You didn't finish your elipsis.

Drinking a bloody right now. Soon Coronas and tequila in honor of Mark Sanchez.

Drinking is really not good for you. Anyway I'm driving down 95 pretending to shoot people in cars with my bb. The look on the faces...

Drinking is not good for you, but cruising down the highway, pretend shooting at people with a bb gun, and then texting about it is fine? Riiiggghhhttt...

Also, it's possible that I exaggerate my tales of drinking (being a pirate and all...) but you are get yourself killed when you point your bb gun at some dude who has a real .45.

I would belay that sh*t with a quickness.

Drinking is not good for you, but cruising down the highway, pretend shooting at people with a bb gun, and then texting about it is fine? Riiiggghhhttt...

Also, it's possible that I exaggerate my tales of drinking (being a pirate and all...) but you are get yourself killed when you point your bb gun at some dude who has a real .45.

I would belay that sh*t with a quickness.

I think he meant blackberry. But I agree, he should use a real looking gun himself.

lol, I just pictured Hess riding around on a trike firing blanks at fat people on riding lawn mowers. He would probably be arrested, but that would make a good video.

Archived