Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

So why are you voting me again? where's the logic and patience you've preached about the new DM Ape? I'd like to formally add you to the list....

Smash, CTM, Crush, the stupid Ape...

Send me to the dead thread so I can see if I'm a rock star.

Done! See ya soon.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So why are you voting me again? where's the logic and patience you've preached about the new DM Ape? I'd like to formally add you to the list....

Smash, CTM, Crush, the stupid Ape...

Send me to the dead thread so I can see if I'm a rock star.

Haha... oh, now Crusher and I make your list? The list Crusher wasn't even on when he "pinged" you? And you need to ask why I'm voting you? Pathetic.

I was patient with you, when it made sense to be. But you've contradicted yourself many times over... and frankly, lynching you presents itself as the most logical D1 play at this point. If you are scum, then its awesome. If you are telling the truth, well at least we didn't lose an important role and we didn't divert and run up another potential power role. A townie Pac would realize this, to be honest.

Haha... oh, now Crusher and I make your list? The list Crusher wasn't even on when he "pinged" you? And you need to ask why I'm voting you? Pathetic.

I was patient with you, when it made sense to be. But you've contradicted yourself many times over... and frankly, lynching you presents itself as the most logical D1 play at this point. If you are scum, then its awesome. If you are telling the truth, well at least we didn't lose an important role and we didn't divert and run up another potential power role. A townie Pac would realize this, to be honest.

gibberish...

Rudolph: “Holy **** that hurt like hell. I’m ok. Everyone get your weapons. Let’s kill some toys.”

Snowballs continue to rain down on Rudolph and his friends. Everyone ducks for cover, some looking for an opening to counter-attack the guarded Misfit castle. Coach Comet is not so impressed though. He stands up and begins to mock the Misfit Toys, snowballs sailing by him by the inch. Looking up towards King Moonracer’s tower he shouts…

Rudolph: “Comet, stand down. We should wait this out a bit.”

Coach Comet: *Whips out his M16* “**** this, I’ll head in first, COVER ME”

Clarice: “Comet wait, NO IT’S A TRAP”

http://sounddogs.com/previews/2220/mp3/402985_SOUNDDOGS__wa.mp3

…and just like that, the ground collapses from beneath him. Coach Comet aka Pac, Town Double Voter, drops into the frozen waters from beneath the island, dies instantly from shock and sinks to the lowly bottom of the world…never to be heard from again.

?? You read the scene?

Um, yes. I'll spell it out for you since you appear to be skimming...

JIF posted that Pac would be sent to the dead thread, BEFORE the scene. Implying he knew Pac was town. Could be a slip, could be JIF being stupid. Like you.

JIF posted that Pac would be sent to the dead thread, BEFORE the scene. Implying he knew Pac was town. Could be a slip, could be JIF being stupid. Like you.

Gotcha. Totally missed that. Good catch. No need to be a dick about it.

Dick.

Definite slip. I'm getting sh*t for it in the dead thread right now.

After we hammered PAC and he kept talking I pretty much knew he was not scum at that point.

Archived