• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1998 - 26 TD's 28 INTS

1999 - 26 TD's 15 INTs

2000 - 33 TD's 15 INTS

2001 - 26 TD's 23 INTs

2002 - 27 TD's 19 INts Lost to Jets 41-0 with 137 Yards Passing and 2 Ints

My arguement was Vic that is Manning put up these numbers and failed as bad as he did in the playoffs he would be considered SUCK on this message board buy the QB haters. In his 5th year not only is Sanchez on pace to do similar hes on pace to have less INT's also Sanchez never put up Numbers in the Playoffs like Mannings Sanchez plays Clutch in the playoffs something Manning has NEVER done outside of one year when is team won the SB because the defense played out of their minds. Its also ridiculous to bitch out a QB whos in his thrid year and has 4 playoff road victories and probably would have had more if he got just a little defensive support in said playoffs like when he got them out to a 17-6 lead in the AFCCG versus the colts.

smash, basing any holistic analysis on TD/INT ratio is rudiment and obnoxious.. reason being thhose 40 passes you are pointing to are at best 10% of the overall passes, and highly susceptible to short term luck. Much better to look at ANY/A or more comprehensive statistics

At the risk of breaking up the side conversations, I'd like to point out that brett was online viewing the thread a little while ago and did not bother to post. I'm not saying that it damns him, but it sure as hell does not do anything to move the game along. I would have thought he'd at least post.

This is interesting..

My guess is that he's holding court waiting for deadline and the inevitable can't blind lynch, so lets lynch the roleless guy conclusion

He's already offered that solution up ... as has JC, i believe..

scum is def dragging feets here

So I'm going into my interview in 10 mins (feeling like it's 4am,ouch )...

Ill be at the airport around 2 with 3 hours to kill ill post then. Pretty caught up though.... ft,weightlifting,sanchez. Got it.

Ctm or jc today IMO. The sk thing reeks to me... I feel like the sk should have come forward since he has a better shot winning with town? Don't know.

And can't wait to whoop jifs a$$ brett style in the playoffs

smash, basing any holistic analysis on TD/INT ratio is rudiment and obnoxious.. reason being thhose 40 passes you are pointing to are at best 10% of the overall passes, and highly susceptible to short term luck. Much better to look at ANY/A or more comprehensive statistics

Last post on this in mafia forum. But I gave more than just td/int ratio Chan..... Peyton was labeled a choker well into his career and that was my main point because he played terrible in the playoffs to go along with playing meh his first 5 years in the league. The MAIN point of my whole arguement was not to compare the 2 QB's it was to open the eyes of the Sanchez haters to the fact Sanchez is still young, just like Manning was, at the time Im refering to. But the Sanchez haters are so blinded still have to try and twist my intent and I find that laughable. Sanchez may very well turn out to be total crap all Im saying is give the kid a freakin chance before you say he sucks because he does not suck.

realtalk.. i'm sure i'm the only one that didn't understand what you were getting at in your fake reveal

Its OK...I'm sure you'll lead the town to my lynch...kind of reminds of the game where you took over mid-game for Jack (I think) who we all knew was scum...and you immediately talked your way out of it and we lynched another...props to you...you were scum then and your scum now.

Ill be at the airport around 2 with 3 hours to kill ill post then. Pretty caught up though.... ft,weightlifting,sanchez. Got it.

Ctm or jc today IMO. The sk thing reeks to me... I feel like the sk should have come forward since he has a better shot winning with town? Don't know.

Wait, serioulsy. This is the contribution after getting caught up and being at L-2 at one piont?

String this F'er up. No excuses. He was here and all he did was offer to join another train or stick with JC.

How many times have we seen this from scum? ugh. I hate this game sometimes.

Welp, he's covered all of the bases:

1. A mention of why the timing of an important event kept him from posting.

2. A grab for sympathy.

3. A promise to be on later.

4. Chiding others to make it look like they're not playing.

5. A promise to be on later.

6. A quick "This Is Who We Should Lynch" suggestion.

7. A quick deflect to another aspect of the game.

8. Back to casual banter.

This is a scum formula from the first book - If he'd have just quoted my post and replied "I'm traveling. suck it", I wouldn't have looked at it twice.

vote brett

I guess we'll see what he has to offer at 2.

Chan you keep pushing the JC arguement yet you dont place your vote ? I agree to some extent that he could be full of it but if its not going to get any traction I guess Ill move my vote back to brett to get some reaction from him when he gets back.

I don't think we'll get traction there, and am not convinced myself it's the best play right now. I'm pretty sure he's lieing, but if not we just lynched an uncountered potential town asset.. I dunno, we've had some success recently breaking established rules, but it does still sting when you break a rule like that only to be wrong

2. A grab for sympathy.

This is a scum formula from the first book - If he'd have just quoted my post and replied "I'm traveling. suck it", I wouldn't have looked at it twice.

vote brett

Yep - he's pretty much gave every tell I look for in scum. If he's not scum (which I'm confident he is at this point) then he's played a very scummy town game.

2. A grab for sympathy.

vote brett

All thats missing is a role claim no one has ever heard before.

unvtoe

vote brett

Speak or die. L1

Wait, serioulsy. This is the contribution after getting caught up and being at L-2 at one piont?

String this F'er up. No excuses. He was here and all he did was offer to join another train or stick with JC.

How many times have we seen this from scum? ugh. I hate this game sometimes.

Yeah, did not like that post at all. Pretty much an attempt to completely ignore / dismiss the fact that he's the favorite of many for scum right now, and just so happens to feel best about the two people in the game who are the only other ones but him to have gained any significant heat today?

2. A grab for sympathy.

vote brett

Wait, I agree with DPR? Ugh... that can't be good.

Yeah, did not like that post at all. Pretty much an attempt to completely ignore / dismiss the fact that he's the favorite of many for scum right now, and just so happens to feel best about the two people in the game who are the only other ones but him to have gained any significant heat today?

Wait, I agree with DPR? Ugh... that can't be good.

I'll go ahead and send an honorary eye-patch to you. You'll love it.

his last post reeked of, just buying time till town gets bored and moves on. My guess is we'll see an important power reveal if we wait

Agreed. If he's not scum - he played scummy and deserved death. I'm pretty confident he is.

///crosses fingers waits for HessStation Productions

Archived