McNabb Cut by Vikings

shawn306

Waivers, CTM.

At 8-3, it would be hard for McNabb to reach them. Chicago has a worse record and, thus, has a higher claim priority.

I'm not sure how much it plays a factor but they just signed Delhomme and Clemens.

Chicago seems like the right spot for him. Isnt he from that area too?

He is borderline Hall of Fame. But the way he is ending his career he is severely hurting his chances of getting there.

Not sure if he is a borderline HOF candidate but he was very good when taking the Eagles to 4 straight NFC Championship Games. Since then he seemed to be always hurt and when he wasn't hurt he played like crap.

It's bizarre the way his career has gone in the crapper.

I'm not sure how much it plays a factor but they just signed Delhomme and Clemens.

Chicago seems like the right spot for him. Isnt he from that area too?

Yeah, I believe he's from there.

Delhomme and Clemens won't stop a claim because both, literally, were sitting at home when they were signed.

Not sure if he is a borderline HOF candidate but he was very good when taking the Eagles to 4 straight NFC Championship Games. Since then he seemed to be always hurt and when he wasn't hurt he played like crap.

I'm surprised the way his career fell off a cliff.

I think it's a conditioning and work habit issue.

I'm with you on that but am still amazed how quickly he went from pretty good to awful.

Mee too. I thought the Vikes would be pretty good this year with him. Remember, they blew a lot of 1st half leads early in the season. McNabb would start off great and be utter crap in 2nd half.

Shame.

I think he was. He had some really great seasons. But its a moot point now. He has stunk the past few seasons. And he is not going anywhere.

Mee too. I thought the Vikes would be pretty good this year with him. Remember, they blew a lot of 1st half leads early in the season. McNabb would start off great and be utter crap in 2nd half.

Shame.

I remember watching the highlights of the Chargers/Vikes game at the start of the season. McNabb couldn't hit the side of a barn. I just looked up his stats for that game and he was 7/15 for 39 yards. Sacked twice with a TD and an INT. Yikes

Sign D Mac!!! He is a proven veteren with the background of a Superbowl appearance. While most will laff.... Dump Brunell....McNabb wld be a great backup and Suckchez will feel the heat to be more efficient. With Brunell, he feels secure...Plus, I jst dont believe Mcnabb suddenly forgot how to play. he is still rltvly young.... and if we make the playoffs, He may be the missing piece to go to and win it all!!!!!! Hate all u want...It cld b the answer................GO JETS :box:

Sign D Mac!!! He is a proven veteren with the background of a Superbowl appearance. While most will laff.... Dump Brunell....McNabb wld be a great backup and Suckchez will feel the heat to be more efficient. With Brunell, he feels secure...Plus, I jst dont believe Mcnabb suddenly forgot how to play. he is still rltvly young.... and if we make the playoffs, He may be the missing piece to go to and win it all!!!!!! Hate all u want...It cld b the answer................GO JETS :box:

You must be joking. McNabb is terrible.

Well lets jst take a look at that....The whole Redskins organization is a laughingstock!! The Coach is a clown. How bout the Vikings? They dont have a clue!!! Ponder? Ponder a new FO!!! DMac still has a better QB rating than Sukcheez!! How bout that? And....Sanchez is not terrible? Or do u LIKE this garbage he shops us every game? The fans were booing him BEFORE he even took a snap!! But Im crazy , right?

I'm surprised the way his career fell off a cliff.

I think it's a conditioning and work habit issue.

Was it inside info with the Skins that Shanahan was pissed because Mcnabb could not learn the playbook or didnt put in enough work to learn it ?

he was in the same offense for years in Philly so it seems going to other teams he just didnt want to bother. I think his career is over

Living in Minnesota, I watch almost as many Vikes games as I do Jets games. McNabb is done. The guy was so inaccurate, it was just painful to watch. Seriously, he looked like the worst QB in the entire NFL when he was playing. Balls were being thrown into the turf, into others teams hands, into the stands...

It was really, really bad.

If anyone picks him up, I would be surprised. The guy was just flat out horrible, and I thought he might have had something left when he came here this year.

For those of you wanting McNabb to come to the Jets, it's pretty darn obvious that you didn't watch a single Vikings game at the beginning of the season.

Archived