How the Final games play out. Were in

Lego My Lageman

This week Broncos- W vs Chicago L vs New England W vs Buffalo W vs KC----------->Win AFC WEST Raiders-L vs Green Bay L vs Oakland W vs Chiefs L vs Chargers-----------8-8 out Titans-L vs Saints W vs Colts W vs Jax L vs Houston-----------9-7 out Bengals-L vs Houston W vs Rams W vs Arizona L vs Ravens---------->9-7 out Jets Win out Jets go into New England and eliminate the Pats again. Jets go into Denver and get Revenge Jets go into Baltimore or Pitt and get Revenge Jets send the Packers home 16-1

This week Broncos- W vs Chicago L vs New England W vs Buffalo W vs KC----------->Win AFC WEST Raiders-L vs Green Bay L vs Oakland W vs Chiefs L vs Chargers-----------8-8 out Titans-L vs Saints W vs Colts W vs Jax L vs Houston-----------9-7 out Bengals-L vs Houston W vs Rams W vs Arizona L vs Ravens---------->9-7 out Jets Win out Jets go into New England and eliminate the Pats again. Jets go into Denver and get Revenge Jets go into Baltimore or Pitt and get Revenge Jets send the Packers home 16-1

Can you please repost this with some formatting please!

Damn new posters... someone needs to teach them how to post on a message board. :winking0001:

Broncos-W vs Chicago

L vs New England

W vs Buffalo

W vs KC---------------->AFC WEST Champs

Oakland-L vs Packers

W vs Lions

W vs Chiefs

L vs Chargers----------Out 9-7

Bengals-L vs Houston

W vs Rams

W vs Arizona

L vs Ravens----------Out 9-7

Titans-L vs Saints

W vs Colts

W vs Jax

L vs Houston-----------Out 9-7

Jets Win OUT....6 seed

Jets beat Pats and eliminate them for the 2nd year in a row

Jets eliminate Denver

Jets eliminate Pitt

Jets deafeat the Packers 27-17 Superbowl Champs....16-1

WTF?

Do you expect anyone to understand this?

Everything's extremely plausible, I just see zero way we'd be able to keep up with Rodgers and that offense. The only way you beat green bay is not turning the ball over and scoring 28 points. Even if Sanchez and our guys are capable of not turning the ball over, our three and outs essentially turn into turnovers with the way Rodgers is slinging the ball. I just want to focus on winning out and making the playoffs.

Everything's extremely plausible, I just see zero way we'd be able to keep up with Rodgers and that offense. The only way you beat green bay is not turning the ball over and scoring 28 points. Even if Sanchez and our guys are capable of not turning the ball over, our three and outs essentially turn into turnovers with the way Rodgers is slinging the ball. I just want to focus on winning out and making the playoffs.

We held them to 9 points last year lol

Did you watch the Eagles Giants game?

Giants are going to be out for blood after having to listen to Rex for two years, plus (assuming they beat the Cowboys) they'll still be playing for something. The Jets are gonna get the Giants team that just played the Packers, not the one that sleepwalked through the Eagles and Seahawks games.

Giants are going to be out for blood after having to listen to Rex for two years, plus (assuming they beat the Cowboys) they'll still be playing for something. The Jets are gonna get the Giants team that just played the Packers, not the one that sleepwalked through the Eagles and Seahawks games.

Ok you're right we have no chance.

I dunno, eli is obviously on a different level than nacho but I think we match up well with them. I think the corners can lock them up outside and I don't see ballard beating us by himself.

We'll see, man. Cruz and Nicks just got done burning the balls off of Charles Woodson and Tramon Williams

Especially with that loser Shonn Greene holding back the greatness of Mark Sanchez. ;)

I don't know why this has turned into such an issue that I said that. Greene is fat, slow, weak and just plain god awful....and you saw what LT did on his one play from scrimmage against the Skins. A young guy like that would absolutely help Sanchez.

We'll see, man. Cruz and Nicks just got done burning the balls off of Charles Woodson and Tramon Williams

Tom you moron,

Revis is going to poop on Nicks. Cruz is more worrisome but we are entirely capable of holding him in check.

And we could easily flip all the motivational stuff. Rolle will definitely talk some sh*t, and the Jets are tired of being the little brother despite being the better team recently, etc.

I don't know why this has turned into such an issue that I said that. Greene is fat, slow, weak and just plain god awful....and you saw what LT did on his one play from scrimmage against the Skins. A young guy like that would absolutely help Sanchez.

A better back would help Sanchez, sure. But, IIRC, your original post on the topic came off as giving way too much weight to Greene being an ok back as the reason that Sanchez sucks, and it doesn't acknowledge that maybe Greene is just ok because Sanchez doesn't scare anybody.

A better back would help Sanchez, sure. But, IIRC, your original post on the topic came off as giving way too much weight to Greene being an ok back as the reason that Sanchez sucks, and it doesn't acknowledge that maybe Greene is just ok because Sanchez doesn't scare anybody.

I know Sanchez sucks. The point is we have to live with him...so giving him a fat, slow, blind running back who cant catch...when our staple has been the running game/short passing game was just stupid. Archaic Thomas Jones and LT looked just fine with Sanchez under center. Greene is one of the worst starters in league.

I know Sanchez sucks. The point is we have to live with him...so giving him a fat, slow, blind running back who cant catch...when our staple has been the running game/short passing game was just stupid. Archaic Thomas Jones and LT looked just fine with Sanchez under center. Greene is one of the worst starters in league.

I don't know if we can determine that, bro. Adrian Peterson is the only back that can overcome having a sh*t QB. Maybe Chris Johnson. If Greene was on Green Bay, he'd find a lot more running room that he does here, where he's playing against 11-man fronts. Add to that Dustin Keller's disinterest in blocking and Greene has a ton of built-in excuses.

But, you may be right about Greene. IMO, that's why Bilal Powell was drafted, because there's no way they re-up Greene for any significant money.

I don't know if we can determine that, bro. Adrian Peterson is the only back that can overcome having a sh*t QB. Maybe Chris Johnson. If Greene was on Green Bay, he'd find a lot more running room that he does here, where he's playing against 11-man fronts. Add to that Dustin Keller's disinterest in blocking and Greene has a ton of built-in excuses.

But, you may be right about Greene. IMO, that's why Bilal Powell was drafted, because there's no way they re-up Greene for any significant money.

MJD, Gore, Jackson...hell even Reggie Bush looks good this year...Greene leaves so many yards on the field, the guy trips over his own feet at least once a game. He has no second gear and hasn't been breaking tackles at all.

Archived