Game Thread: New York Jets vs K.C. Chiefs

Maxman

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

College bball? I'm not falling for that lie/trap.

I'll say this...were kicking their a$$ so obviously that it's getting to be fun. Those Pouha sacks are fun...and the Scott sack earlier was cool...Ill quit My bitching there.

Fair Enough i'm just saying its one thing if we blow out inferior teams all the time, then i can see where it can get boring but we usually play down to our competition so the one time we actually do what we're supposed to i'm going to enjoy it for as long as i can lets ground and pound in the 2nd half and get no one hurt

I would have called you a liar and laughed if you said this at the beginning of the season. Who would have thought, a ginger who can play.

I wish it wasn't true but it is going to happen Bengals 11-5 and the jets can win every game by 40 and still be sitting home for the playoffs.

I wish it wasn't true but it is going to happen Bengals 11-5 and the jets can win every game by 40 and still be sitting home for the playoffs.

If Pitt and Balt are tie going into the final week Balt will play to win vs Cin bc their is a big difference between 1st seed and 5th

It was 16-3 when I posted!!! I swear! (I think)

Heh, I believe ya. Went to check because I thought that was the score myself. Their team is certainly within striking distance at 13 though. It's too bad for them that Schaub is out and the Andre Johnson can't stay healthy

The Man in the Iron Mask is a solid watch. Can't believe Christine hung herself! Very sad.

yeah but she was a ho cause she was doing evil leonardo like the same day he told her that her supposed "True Love" died in war. c'mon you could've grieved for a day or two.

Archived