The Jets are back

Maxman

Sexy Rexy is backing up his talk, the Jets are back in the drivers seat for the playoffs. They are starting to run the ball with authority again and the fans are all buying in.

Too good to be true? Should we be waiting for the other shoe to drop?

None of that for me...the Jets are back. And I Can't Wait until the next game.

Perma-ban for that Max guy. Philly will be a good test -- losing record and going nowhere this year but still have enough players on both sides of the ball to burst our bubble if we revert to what we saw against Denver, Pats, Raiders, Ravens. One win against a team with a winning record -- just barely and in improbable fashion. I am not getting over-confident, but if we continue to play well and rack up W's against Philly and the Giants...

Jets weren't really ever gone.

There's really only been one game, the Broncos, that didn't go the way it should have based on ability.

The next two games are interesting as far as match ups go.

Denver game is going to cost the Jets a shot at the playoffs. Looking at remaining schedules I think Tennessee gets in @ 10-6, Jets lose 1 more and lose tie-break.

There's really only been one game, the Broncos, that didn't go the way it should have based on ability.

I'd be surprsied if we sweep the next 2.. we'll see

The Broncos game is looking better since the Broncos are on such a winning streak. Still can't believe the NFL had the Jets play on Sun night then fly to Denver for a game on Thursday. That is just brutal....

The Broncos game is looking better since the Broncos are on such a winning streak. Still can't believe the NFL had the Jets play on Sun night then fly to Denver for a game on Thursday. That is just brutal....

Meh. We should never have lost that game. We call that running play that everyone complains about... The one on 3rd and long from deep in our own territory, instead of the pick 6, and we win the football game.

You can't help but be impressed with what Denver is doing, but I'm still not impressed with them in on a week to week basis, and if they keep winning, I'd love to face them in the playoffs.

Meh. We should never have lost that game. We call that running play that everyone complains about... The one on 3rd and long from deep in our own territory, instead of the pick 6, and we win the football game.

You can't help but be impressed with what Denver is doing, but I'm still not impressed with them in on a week to week basis, and if they keep winning, I'd love to face them in the playoffs.

Oh I definitely agree. Was looking at it today but it doesn't seem possible. Denver seems like they will have the 4th division winner spot. And the Jets really can only get the 6th spot. So they would miss each other in the wildcard. Although a Jets \ Broncos AFC Championship game rematch sounds nice!

Oh I definitely agree. Was looking at it today but it doesn't seem possible. Denver seems like they will have the 4th division winner spot. And the Jets really can only get the 6th spot. So they would miss each other in the wildcard. Although a Jets \ Broncos AFC Championship game rematch sounds nice!

Haha. Not a chance.

Neither of us look capable of getting past Pitt, Bal, or NE at the current level of play.

Haha. Not a chance.

Neither of us look capable of getting past Pitt, Bal, or NE at the current level of play.

Pitt is the most complete team in the AFC imo. The Patriots offense is incredible. But they have a history of 1st round exits. If the Jets play Baltimore and they have Mangold that should make up for the 760 points they lost by last time.

If we play like we did today we WILL.

Today wasn't as impressive as the score indicated. We didn't take any chances at all, and relied on the fact that Palco wasn't going to beat us and we're simply better than them.

Think about this, how many completed passes were thrown more than 10 yards in the air? It was great for today, but you can't win that way against top teams.

Pitt is the most complete team in the AFC imo. The Patriots offense is incredible. But they have a history of 1st round exits. If the Jets play Baltimore and they have Mangold that should make up for the 760 points they lost by last time.

Honestly, I think we have the best shot against Pitt.

As for the Pats, we simply have no answer for Gronk right now. If we put Revis on him, Welker will kill us.

Our D isn't as good as last year, and we haven't shown we can go punch for punch with them.

The Ravens, we haven't shown an ability to score on them yet, and honestly, I think Sanchez is horrified of them.

As for the Pats, we simply have no answer for Gronk right now. If we put Revis on him, Welker will kill us.

Our D isn't as good as last year, and we haven't shown we can go punch for punch with them.

The Ravens, we haven't shown an ability to score on them yet, and honestly, I think Sanchez is horrified of them.

They could take any of those teams if the QB via OC was even the 3rd best QB via OC in the bunch.

Yeah...

Sexy Rexy is backing up his talk, the Jets are back in the drivers seat for the playoffs. They are starting to run the ball with authority again and the fans are all buying in.

Too good to be true? Should we be waiting for the other shoe to drop?

None of that for me...the Jets are back. And I Can't Wait until the next game.

You know better than to make threads like this when its "Tebow Time"!

Today wasn't as impressive as the score indicated. We didn't take any chances at all, and relied on the fact that Palco wasn't going to beat us and we're simply better than them.

Think about this, how many completed passes were thrown more than 10 yards in the air? It was great for today, but you can't win that way against top teams.

Put cro on gronk. he cant get away from cro and cant outjump teh cro!!!

Archived