Pats vs. Denver and Tebow

faba

That Denver squad is a three-win team that Tebow--and I know it's hard to quantify his impact--has taken beyond expectation. There's a lot to be said about for having a QB that the team rallies around. The guy has never been unsuccessful anywhere he's ever been. Common denominator is common denominator.

The common denominator in their victories is a smothering defense and a QB who doesn't show up for 58 minutes. The fact that people are actually trying to give credit to him for the defenses performance is exactly the reason why it's irritating as all hell listening to this garbage media coverage. The bottom line is he isn't ******* things up as badly as Kyle Orton did for that team. Since when is that the criteria for non-stop endless praise?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha! gayest qoute ever. I like how if anyone else cries after a "LOSS" like a child its a terrible, soft, unprofessional, unsportman like way to carry themselves. You know, how every child is taught at 7 years old to be humble no matter what and appreciative of the other teams success. Yet if Tebow cries, "he's just got a big heart"...MOST GUYS THAT LAST IN PRO SPORTS DO HAVE BIG HEARTS OR THEY WOULDNT BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, ask Gholston no heart = no career. But not everyone cries when they freakin lose. Its these stupid excuses that Tebow gets by with from the media is what makes fans like me dispise him, he isnt perfect or the second coming of Christ. He's a tough guy that is out to win and for that I applaud him. Now get off his nutzack, he isnt perfect in every way like you and every other Tebowite thinks.

I cry when I'm hungry. Does that make me less of a man? Does that make you like me less?

The common denominator in their victories is a smothering defense and a QB who doesn't show up for 58 minutes. The fact that people are actually trying to give credit to him for the defenses performance is exactly the reason why it's irritating as all hell listening to this garbage media coverage. The bottom line is he isn't ******* things up as badly as Kyle Orton did for that team. Since when is that the criteria for non-stop endless praise?

And owned the SEC. Diminish that all you want.

You people are just butthurt that Sanchez enjoys the same kind of luxuries as Tebow but is universally considered a sh*tty QB while Tebow steals the shine.

That Denver squad is a three-win team that Tebow--and I know it's hard to quantify his impact--has taken beyond expectation. There's a lot to be said about for having a QB that the team rallies around. The guy has never been unsuccessful anywhere he's ever been. Common denominator is common denominator.

He is a fad just like the Wildcat.

No one has the time to prepare for him this year. Next year, if he is not a lot better at passing, then he will be back on the bench.

And owned the SEC. Diminish that all you want.

You people are just butthurt that Sanchez enjoys the same kind of luxuries as Tebow but is universally considered a sh*tty QB while Tebow steals the shine.

Frankly, I could give a crap what he did in college. Again, the issue is simply the constant never-ending idolization that goes on from the media over a guy who week after week doesn't do a damn thing for the vast majority of the game. I watch the NFL for football, not for these ridiculous sensationalistic stories, and there's actually a whole lot of quality football being played by the Broncos that's gone completely ignored, because it's sure as hell not being done by Tebow.

http://deadspin.com/...-hell-out-of-us

Frankly, I could give a crap what he did in college. Again, the issue is simply the constant never-ending idolization that goes on from the media over a guy who week after week doesn't do a damn thing for the vast majority of the game. I watch the NFL for football, not for these ridiculous sensationalistic stories, and there's actually a whole lot of quality football being played by the Broncos that's gone completely ignored, because it's sure as hell not being done by Tebow.

The guy is 7-1 right? And he did beat us....give the kid some credit....and Hope he beats the Pats on Sunday.

I'm not exactly sure of your point, but I certainly wouldn't dispute the likely annoyance of past praise for Sanchez. That doesn't make this Tebow situation any less obnoxious, especially considering the coverage is 10 times as much despite him playing even worse. Hell, even despite living in the NY area we never had to listen to this much endless blathering about Sanchez.

The guy is 7-1 right? And he did beat us....give the kid some credit....and Hope he beats the Pats on Sunday.

In that game, their offense scored 10 points (only 3 prior to the last minute) while their defense scored 7 and held the Jets to 13. That game couldn't possibly do more to prove my point. It's not that he deserves no credit, he just doesn't deserve anywhere close to the amount of credit he's getting.

In that game, their offense scored 10 points (only 3 prior to the last minute) while their defense scored 7 and held the Jets to 13. That game couldn't possibly do more to prove my point. It's not that he deserves no credit, he just doesn't deserve anywhere close to the amount of credit he's getting.

Trust me I get what your saying...however in the end he beat us

Archived