Lost Boys Mafia - The Undead Live

Pac

Oh, Pac - I watched Ip Man 2 tonight. Pretty good, not even close to the first one though. The little kid they got to play Bruce Lee in the end was great, seriously had the mannerisms down pat.

yeah I felt like they mailed it in with the 2nd one. somewhat entertaining but not as "authentic" as the first. The kid at the end was spot on.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, this was 80's only post of the game.

We all know Pac likes post-restrictions. Any chance this was a day one requirement for 80? Given the way D1 usually goes with 80? I don't want to come across as though I'm trying to stall his lynch, but I'd be inclined think that if we don't hear any more from him its probably a PR. Safe to say?

Need to re-read more...

Not a bad thought. Could be...

Brett's trap play was poop, numerous people had already said the same damn thing.. that's not a trap

Like I said, I was considering the pros and cons of a role reveal as soon as i got my role.. I said my role is confirmable, which obviously mean it' not a standard power role, which means scum and/or a possible converter will have to figure out if they want to role the dice and find out what i am or steer clear of me (my preference).. Maybe I just wanted the idea that I have a role out there? Maybe i have a death wish, who knows, really?

I acknowledged this possibility, and had not brought it up again. I wanted to bicker with you and see what happened from it. Answer? Not much.

I felt no pressure you retard. What part of I have a role that's confirmable makes you think I would fear a lynch today

and I made note of the numerous self voters this game, it is odd

Interesting observation...but the others returned to post...80 self voted and quit posting...

Interesting observation...but the others returned to post...80 self voted and quit posting...

we know pac creates roles and pr's for his amusement, once again, I received a similiar role pm as to when I was the filthy cakaroach last pac game

but, it should be noted that JetsFan80 hasn't posted at all on this board since that post..

we know pac creates roles and pr's for his amusement, once again, I received a similiar role pm as to when I was the filthy cakaroach last pac game

but, it should be noted that JetsFan80 hasn't posted at all on this board since that post..

Um yeah, that's why I brought it up.

Apparently I am a pretty good trap setter.

This CTM vs Ape thing has me thinking town v. town, although I really dislike CTM's feigned reveal. Typically, if someone says anything I pressure them to go all-in, but CTM doesn't have the votes.

Something is up with 80... is he posting in other forums?

I would like to lynch Song, so all the straight-acting homo's can start paying attention. Lily and Verbal are also appealing... Maybe I just want to kill someone from DM.

But, for now, pure instinct... Unvote 80, Vote Crusher

PS... Google is watching our game right now, maybe we can get him to join the next one.

Apparently I am a pretty good trap setter.

This CTM vs Ape thing has me thinking town v. town, although I really dislike CTM's feigned reveal. Typically, if someone says anything I pressure them to go all-in, but CTM doesn't have the votes.

Something is up with 80... is he posting in other forums?

I would like to lynch Song, so all the straight-acting homo's can start paying attention. Lily and Verbal are also appealing... Maybe I just want to kill someone from DM.

But, for now, pure instinct... Unvote 80, Vote Crusher

PS... Google is watching our game right now, maybe we can get him to join the next one.

Hello faggot

Official Vote Count:

JetFat80 (3) - JetFat, JC, Verb

LeeLou (4) - Vic, AVM, Lily, Song

Verb (1) - Leelou

Sharrow (3) - Crusher, CTM, Hess

CTM (4) - SMC, Ape, DPR, JiF

SMC (1) - Smash

Crusher (1) - Brett

With 18 players "alive", it takes 10 to stake

David was happy with his decision - the hunger will soon subside. All that's left is how to go about luring that person outside.

Santa Carlitans have never been known to be a motivated group, but the time for action has come. Time to make difficult decisions.

* Deadline Friday night, 10PM

* Deadline is subject to change

Archived